MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

lgbt

5 GOP lawmakers call for entertainment with gay rep to have warning labels

Featured Posts

AnnaNicoleSmith
41 minutes ago, Dennis said:

They're probably going to win a super majority in 2024 and they'll use it to change america in conservative ways you wouldn't think were possible. Mark my words. Federal ban on abortion, rolling back lgbt rights etc...

The U.S economy is headed into a recession right now. And it's not gonna look good.

Problem is going back and forth like taking 5 steps forward then backward then u gotta redo it again. It’s not normal. These conservatives are religious and it should be banned from the political life

• Thanks 1
KORG

America has a religion illness.

Everything these officials do is based in "I want/I like" which, when questioned is always rooted in "the bible/god says".

The big problem there, is that America I'd NOT a church, but they're treating it like it is their own church.

There needs to be more pressure to remove the church from the law making process.

Their silly little made up nonsense should not impact the lives of living, real, breathing humans.

It is a horrific cartoon.

• Thanks 2
AnnaNicoleSmith
30 minutes ago, KORG said:

America has a religion illness.

Everything these officials do is based in "I want/I like" which, when questioned is always rooted in "the bible/god says".

The big problem there, is that America I'd NOT a church, but they're treating it like it is their own church.

There needs to be more pressure to remove the church from the law making process.

Their silly little made up nonsense should not impact the lives of living, real, breathing humans.

It is a horrific cartoon.

THIS!!! Im not american but this needs to stop!! We need to keep the US as a democracy, not a CHURCH!!! Separation of state and church is important yet they managed to get around this rule for whatever reason!!! ENOUGH

AnnaNicoleSmith
32 minutes ago, KORG said:

There should be a way to demand the reasoning behind their thoughts/voting choices. If it's about God it cannot be validated!!! And if it's about ethics, you need to explain it!!! The thought behind ethics can be vague in matters of sexuality (LGBT) or women's rights!!!! If it's vague, you can't have the power to demand certain things anymore. 

r4therupbeat

There has to be a change very soon with worldwide leaders. We can no longer have cis heterosexual men that are 10-20 years away from their death bed deciding about women or LGBTQIA rights or about the environment.

• Like 1