💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana debuts new look for REM Beauty

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I think wanting ur features to be perfect starts making you look uncanny. Secret to beauty is having flaws, if u dont have flaws u dont look good, u'll never look good

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I think wanting ur features to be perfect starts making you look uncanny. Secret to beauty is having flaws, if u dont have flaws u dont look good, u'll never look good

100%. She’s very smoothed out, whether it’s a filter or not. I’m all for improving yourself, but there’s definitely beauty in our unique imperfections. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Chromatica Island

I love Ariana, but she needs to stop with the surgeries.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

TortureMeOnReplay

I don't get all of you being harsh. Half of you probably wear some sort of makeup and are aware that it can look dramatically different in different lighting. This look isn't really meant for the low lighting store this was taken in, and the exposure on the camera is off. 

ManMan

Arigatou Grande

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Stafani Versace

She quit tanning so dark, so she had to change up her bronzer/contour. I feel like she just is using a very fair contour on her nose, or none at all. I do think she has had the ponytail face lift or face threading, tho.

Ronk

If that's actually her, I like her old look better.  Either way, love her.  :heart:

I love this:

I live outside the space time continuum.

llemesm

When I read "debuts new look" I thought she got rid of the ponytail, not her nose.

moonsago

... first you say she tans too much and tries to be black, she stops tanning and now she wants to be asian... there’s no winning with you guys, you are so brainwashed, it’s ridiculous, it’s getting to the point where you become bullies, constantly nitpicking on somebody else’s apperance. But yeah, self love and body positivity, right? 

NATAH

did she... use a blurry filter whilst promoting her make up brand? where is her nose? :triggered:

mother, what must i do?

Runway

the "I can only move my lips" look is serving 

x1080

ngl

But we love our girlies even when they go overboard with the Epione'd face, no shadyness here :ohwell: 

Kimmo
3 hours ago, ManMan said:

Arigatou Grande

5 hours ago, Rivington St said:

Asiana Grande

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c9de90b5abfd1e6671

Hottie Detector

RAYA.core

its the grill look thats throwing me off but def was almost fooled 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

DrKindnessKunt1999

It just seems like she’s wearing a different makeup look than usual, a grill, and she lost weight from her face; specifically the bucal fat area. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived