society

Israel forcing Palestinians out of their homes

Featured Posts

InTheCloset
Posted (edited)

So once again Israel is doing what it has been for years. 
Bella Hadid took to instagram to post the following pictures. At least someone is using their platform to speak up. 
3127-AC7-A-D638-41-CE-8-CCE-50-D0-AC4-C3

AD2-B943-B-1-F2-B-458-D-988-B-C732721799

61-B7-D4-B3-4207-4295-BCE9-8-FC8684-DEAB

3-EBC9-B29-36-AF-4-BCF-A613-534-A1-D595-

58329236-F7-D7-46-DC-BDBF-84-CF03-CD7-FB

9-F2-F94-DB-A98-B-4-FDF-AA90-C9-B0-A5269

DF79-C00-C-AE87-4-B7-D-B6-D6-29-AF97-E95

Why is the world so silent about this? I wish they treated it the same way they are treating Ukraine. 

Edited by SamanthaC
Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 20
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InTheCloset

• PartySick

• alsemanche

• Baby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So once again Israel is doing what it has been for years.  Bella Hadid took to instagram to post the following pictures. At least someone is using their platform to speak up.     

It’s really ridiculous how predictable the colonizer’s playbook is... Hundreds of videos of Al-Aqsa Mosque being terrorized, Worshippers being brutalized during Ramadan, and Palestinian villages being

The numbers don't lie It's pretty easy to see who the aggressors are here. I mean, Palestinians aren't just throwing themselves in spike pits. They're being murdered.

GAGASEXUAL

Israel has been doing what Russia is doing to Ukraine for years to Palestine. I can't believe how blind people can be.

• Like 16
InTheCloset
Just now, GAGASEXUAL said:

Israel has been doing what Russia is doing to Ukraine for years to Palestine. I can't believe how blind people can be.

Exactly. Yet some people here vehemently defend Israel. :saladga:

• Sad 1
gumzy3000

I wonder if the news will report this? Probably not. 

But you know what they will report? Any retaliation from the Palestinians and it would make them look like the bad guys. 

How can people be so oblivious to what is happening here. Russia = Israel / Ukraine = Palestine. 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
InTheCloset
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

I wonder if the news will report this? Probably not. 

But you know what they will report? Any retaliation from the Palestinians and it would make them look like the bad guys. 

How can people be so oblivious to what is happening here. Russia = Israel / Ukraine = Palestine. 

Its so infuriating. The way Israel’s evil doings are kept silent. 

• Sad 2
alsemanche

And as usual, Palestinians will yet again be blamed and called violent terrorists once they fight back 

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2
iamlost481516
7 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Its so infuriating. The way Israel’s evil doings are kept silent. 

El oh el. Seems like all I read on this site is people bashing Israel. 

I'm shocked that this was posted without any context. 3 Israeli people were killed with an Axe last night in Tel Aviv. 

Did anyone pay attention to the terrorist attacks that Palestinian extremists have committed over the past two months???? 

19 people have been killed...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hamas-media-campaign-urges-attacks-on-jews-by-palestinians-in-israel-and-west-bank-11651511641

• Like 5
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2
alsemanche
Posted (edited)

double post oops

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
Gov Hooka

Israel is a genocidal country. It’s undeniable and the hypocrisy from the West is so blatant 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1
PartySick
35 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Why is the world so silent about this? I wish they treated it the same way they are treating Ukraine. 

I think it's because Ukraine is 100% a sovereign nation and nobody questions that while Palestine, in a lot of peoples eyes, is contested territory between "everybody's friend, Israel" and "a bunch of violent locals".

Hell, there's even a post in this thread already bringing up terrorists attacks (I can't personally say whether it's retaliation or not as I don't know) as if that somehow justifies uprooting dozens of families.

I'd do anything to numb the flame
  • Like 6
Not The Real Gaga

Different situations - both with different geopolitical and historical contexts. 

• Thanks 2
Gov Hooka
10 minutes ago, iamlost481516 said:

El oh el. Seems like all I read on this site is people bashing Israel. 

I'm shocked that this was posted without any context. 3 Israeli people were killed with an Axe last night in Tel Aviv. 

Did anyone pay attention to the terrorist attacks that Palestinian extremists have committed over the past two months???? 

19 people have been killed...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hamas-media-campaign-urges-attacks-on-jews-by-palestinians-in-israel-and-west-bank-11651511641

It’s really ridiculous how predictable the colonizer’s playbook is... Hundreds of videos of Al-Aqsa Mosque being terrorized, Worshippers being brutalized during Ramadan, and Palestinian villages being raided can be pulled up. But y’all bring up some random isolated incident to justify your genocide. Disgusting 

• Like 15
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
PartySick
4 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Israel is a genocidal country. It’s undeniable and the hypocrisy from the West is so blatant 

The numbers don't lie

20210522_woc293_0.png

It's pretty easy to see who the aggressors are here. I mean, Palestinians aren't just throwing themselves in spike pits. They're being murdered.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 12
Gov Hooka
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think it's because Ukraine is 100% a sovereign nation and nobody questions that while Palestine, in a lot of peoples eyes, is contested territory between "everybody's friend, Israel" and "a bunch of violent locals".

Hell, there's even a post in this thread already bringing up terrorists attacks (I can't personally say whether it's retaliation or not as I don't know) as if that somehow justifies uprooting dozens of families.

Palestine is 100% a sovereign nation. Also, The Ukrainian government bombed the Donbass region from 2014 onwards and murdered 13,000 people, many of them civilians. Just admit that ppl deliberately  turn a blind eye to Palestinian genocide but will cry tears over Ukraine. 

• LMAO 5
PartySick
Just now, Gov Hooka said:

Palestine is 100% a sovereign nation. Also, The Ukrainian government bombed the Donbass region from 2014 onwards and murdered 13,000 people, many of them civilians. Just admit that ppl deliberately  turn a blind eye to Palestinian genocide but will cry tears over Ukraine. 

I agree Palestine is a sovereign nation, I'm just saying the outside view of it for a lot of people is as contested territory.

Even on Google maps you won't find the name "Palestine" and all the borders there are dotted lines, not solid ones.

• Like 2
  • SamanthaC changed the title to Israel forcing Palestinians out of their homes