MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

Israel forcing Palestinians out of their homes

Featured Posts

swooning

Instagram are deleting her posts relating to Palestine…

• Shook 2
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InTheCloset

• PartySick

• alsemanche

• Baby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So once again Israel is doing what it has been for years.  Bella Hadid took to instagram to post the following pictures. At least someone is using their platform to speak up.     

It’s really ridiculous how predictable the colonizer’s playbook is... Hundreds of videos of Al-Aqsa Mosque being terrorized, Worshippers being brutalized during Ramadan, and Palestinian villages being

The numbers don't lie It's pretty easy to see who the aggressors are here. I mean, Palestinians aren't just throwing themselves in spike pits. They're being murdered.

Baby

Her post has been deleted because, as usual, she does not verify the information she posts. It only increases hatred and causes unnecessary death of both Israelis and Palestinians. And speaking of Ukraine, I wonder where you have been when half a million Syrians have been murdered in the last ten years? You guys are populists and nothing more. This discussion here diverts hatred and lies. It's really out of context. I can't judge the situation in Syria or Ukraine. The only way to see the truth is to go there and see it with your own eyes. And the same is true for Israel. I retired from social media just because of the lies we build by ignorance. I also recommend you take a break and I assure you it will only make you better. #PeaceAndLove #TakeABreak #SocialMediaVictims 

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
bionic
22 minutes ago, Baby said:

Her post has been deleted because, as usual, she does not verify the information she posts. It only increases hatred and causes unnecessary death of both Israelis and Palestinians. And speaking of Ukraine, I wonder where you have been when half a million Syrians have been murdered in the last ten years? You guys are populists and nothing more. This discussion here diverts hatred and lies. It's really out of context. I can't judge the situation in Syria or Ukraine. The only way to see the truth is to go there and see it with your own eyes. And the same is true for Israel. I retired from social media just because of the lies we build by ignorance. I also recommend you take a break and I assure you it will only make you better. #PeaceAndLove #TakeABreak #SocialMediaVictims 

A lot of members on this site have actually been very conscious and vocal about Israel & Palestine. 

buy bionic
InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Baby said:

Well the thing is if only what i see with my own eyes is true then what is happening in the states might also be faked since i have not seen it with my eyes and only on social media. 
And the thing is george floyd would have been just another black man who was murdered by a white cop but information spread out on social media and people in different countries started protesting alongside the states that led to the outcome. Should other countries and people have been silent too since they didnt see george getting killed by their own eyes? I mean videos can be faked too.. editing, angles and all. 
And for the Syrians, i would just say i was young and didnt really care about the world tbh at that point so i never bothered to study or read about what was happening in the world. Now i am. 
Now you might say that i took things out of context and compared again but i did a comparison because you said we are nothing more than social media victims and populists..

Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
  • SamanthaC changed the title to Israel forcing Palestinians out of their homes
skaxboy

I remember a video from the last year or two where Palestinian families were being kicked out of their homes by American Jews. The American Jews went to Israel to “reclaim” what was promised to them. I found it atrocious for someone feeling so entitled to kick out a multigenerational family out of their home just because they are Palestinian.

I couldn’t find the video but came across this from nearly 5 years ago.

To all you guys making excuses for Israelis due to this issue, what would you do if your family were forced out of their homes? I would love to know how civil you would act. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
CheapGin
18 hours ago, Melancholia said:

i'll never understand the constant need to compare. you can criticise one thing without comparing it to another. israel is not russia and palestine is not ukraine, because they're different geopolitical situations with different nuances and circumstances. the comparison literally does nothing. it does not help anyone.

it's been all over ukraine too, constant comparisons to the holocaust or other historical events. regardless of what you think or why, there is simply no need to make comparisons, because it really does look like you're going 'look these dead people are exactly the same as these other dead people because both were killed by a generic bad guy', when these situations have FAR more depth and nuance to them.

What Israel has done to Palestine is 100 times worse than what is happening between Russia and Ukraine. This world is diluted by propaganda.

• Like 4
CheapGin
17 hours ago, Dennis said:

It isn't. You're doing a dangerous false moral equivalence. Yes Israel's response is sometimes disproportional, but these facts must not be disregarded also. And please don't compare Palestine to Ukraine.

1. Ukranians did not elect an extremist political party that calls for the extinction of the Russian state like Gaza did.
2. Ukrainians were not launching rockets into Russian territory. 

3. Ukranians do not have an extremist religious leadership that is repressive and bans all rights including gay and women rights, which makes it harder for Israel to co-exist with that type of political leadership.

4. The Israeli army does not normalize and condone the rape and torture of palestinian civilians like the russians do.

5. The Israeli army did not engage in mass civilian targeting that resulted in 90% of a big city being wiped out after a few days like the Russians did in Mariupol among other places.

6. The Israelis are not constantly talking of using nukes on Palestinians like the Russians are.

I oppose the palestinian-israeli war wholeheartedly. But both sides share the blame here.

So as I said, you can condemn Israeli's actions. But when you compare them to Russia's atrocities it's insulting to Ukranians. Because you're downplaying the unprecedented human suffering they're going through, with a scale that was NOT witnessed anywhere else since WW2 atrocities. Not all wars are the same in terms of damage and atrocities. So don't oversimplify the issue.

Lots of claims that can’t be backed up here. Wishful thinking at best.

• Like 2
CheapGin
19 hours ago, iamlost481516 said:

El oh el. Seems like all I read on this site is people bashing Israel. 

I'm shocked that this was posted without any context. 3 Israeli people were killed with an Axe last night in Tel Aviv. 

Did anyone pay attention to the terrorist attacks that Palestinian extremists have committed over the past two months???? 

19 people have been killed...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hamas-media-campaign-urges-attacks-on-jews-by-palestinians-in-israel-and-west-bank-11651511641

How does it feel being a sympathizer to fascism and violence?

You should encourage the fight against fascism, sad you’re encouraging the fascism.

• Like 3
Fanta
18 hours ago, Dennis said:

It isn't. You're doing a dangerous false moral equivalence. Yes Israel's response is sometimes disproportional

I stopped reading here. Israel shouldn't even exist to begin with, sweetie. Promised land who? Do you know what the state of our world would be if the entire globe waged war over books and prophecies?

What's alarmingly dangerous is your selective moral output, equating decades of terrorism and illegal occupation as an occasionally disproportional 'response' - when the unchanging reality is they are the aggressor. Absolutely evil and devoid of human empathy, that is all I see. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Regina George

At this point it’s like saying water is wet.. We all know it yet nobody is doing anything and we are letting them kill innocent people EVEN when they are doing nothing but praying during their holy month 

• Like 3
Not The Real Gaga
20 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I stopped reading here. Israel shouldn't even exist to begin with, sweetie. Promised land who? Do you know what the state of our world would be if the entire globe waged war over books and prophecies?

What's alarmingly dangerous is your selective moral output, equating decades of terrorism and illegal occupation as an occasionally disproportional 'response' - when the unchanging reality is they are the aggressor. Absolutely evil and devoid of human empathy, that is all I see. 

You casually forgot to consider that Israel was created by people who had been facing Antisemitism for a long period of time and saw millions of their peers brutally getting murdered during the Holocaust.

I think it makes sense - from the Jewish perspective - that they wanted a place to live safely.

And no, that does not excuse the current actions of Israel, but your one-sided take is just not it. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

And 33,000 abducted...

Damn, I had no idea it was so bad there.

I don't doubt at least some of those indeed wanted to leave for Russia, but it was very bad. Most of the buildings in the city were damaged, Mariupol seem to have been to a great extend turned into ruins. And again, we are talking about just 1 citty. Adding the hundreds (600?) killed at Bucha, that adds up to 22.600 civilian deaths in 3 months in just 2 settlements. 

FQubm3vWUAMZoI6?format=jpg&name=large

alsemanche
26 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

that does not excuse the current actions of Israel

The 'current actions of Israel' have been ongoing since Zionists first invaded and settled in Palestine, it's nothing new. Being the victim of racism and prejudice does not justify being genocidal and colonial, which is exactly what Israel is founded on. To even try to excuse Israel's violent crimes by bringing up the Holocaust is quite insulting to those who were killed during the Holocaust and to those who survived it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 7