Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Israel forcing Palestinians out of their homes

Featured Posts

SadBoi808
Posted (edited)

Bella has become the Katniss Everdeen for Palestine. Her mockingjay era  :firega:

edit: jk she deleted the post :toofunny:

Edited by SadBoi808
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InTheCloset

• PartySick

• alsemanche

• Baby

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So once again Israel is doing what it has been for years.  Bella Hadid took to instagram to post the following pictures. At least someone is using their platform to speak up.     

It’s really ridiculous how predictable the colonizer’s playbook is... Hundreds of videos of Al-Aqsa Mosque being terrorized, Worshippers being brutalized during Ramadan, and Palestinian villages being

The numbers don't lie It's pretty easy to see who the aggressors are here. I mean, Palestinians aren't just throwing themselves in spike pits. They're being murdered.

KORG
53 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Exactly. Yet some people here vehemently defend Israel. :saladga:

Because religion. 

• Like 2
Dolev
29 minutes ago, iamlost481516 said:

El oh el. Seems like all I read on this site is people bashing Israel. 

I'm shocked that this was posted without any context. 3 Israeli people were killed with an Axe last night in Tel Aviv. 

Did anyone pay attention to the terrorist attacks that Palestinian extremists have committed over the past two months???? 

19 people have been killed...

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hamas-media-campaign-urges-attacks-on-jews-by-palestinians-in-israel-and-west-bank-11651511641

thanks!! i’m so glad someone still see the israeli side

• LMAO 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 2
dit
45 minutes ago, iamlost481516 said:

I'm shocked that this was posted without any context. 3 Israeli people were killed with an Axe last night in Tel Aviv. 

Did anyone pay attention to the terrorist attacks that Palestinian extremists have committed over the past two months???? 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hamas-media-campaign-urges-attacks-on-jews-by-palestinians-in-israel-and-west-bank-11651511641

so because some Palestinians commit acts of terror on Israelis this means Palestinians must submit and have collective punishment placed on them? Additionally, land theft and ILLEGAL annexations are never justifiable. NEVER. 

• Like 1
Melancholia

i'll never understand the constant need to compare. you can criticise one thing without comparing it to another. israel is not russia and palestine is not ukraine, because they're different geopolitical situations with different nuances and circumstances. the comparison literally does nothing. it does not help anyone.

it's been all over ukraine too, constant comparisons to the holocaust or other historical events. regardless of what you think or why, there is simply no need to make comparisons, because it really does look like you're going 'look these dead people are exactly the same as these other dead people because both were killed by a generic bad guy', when these situations have FAR more depth and nuance to them.

• Like 2
Dennis
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

Israel has been doing what Russia is doing to Ukraine for years to Palestine. I can't believe how blind people can be.

please don't equate the two. It's an insult to Ukranians before anyone else. Yes what Israel is doing here is bad, but nowhere on the level of what's happening in Ukraine.

Russia probably kils in a few hours, more palestinians that are killed by Israel in YEARS.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
alsemanche
8 minutes ago, Dennis said:

please don't equate the two. It's an insult to Ukranians before anyone else. Yes what Israel is doing here is bad, but nowhere on the level of what's happening in Ukraine.

Russia probably kils in a few hours, more palestinians that are killed by Israel in YEARS.

This has got to be the worst take I've seen about this whole thing :awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
GAGASEXUAL
13 minutes ago, Dennis said:

This must be a joke

• Thanks 1
Dennis
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

This must be a joke

It isn't. You're doing a dangerous false moral equivalence. Yes Israel's response is sometimes disproportional, but these facts must not be disregarded also. And please don't compare Palestine to Ukraine.

1. Ukranians did not elect an extremist political party that calls for the extinction of the Russian state like Gaza did.
2. Ukrainians were not launching rockets into Russian territory. 

3. Ukranians do not have an extremist religious leadership that is repressive and bans all rights including gay and women rights, which makes it harder for Israel to co-exist with that type of political leadership.

4. The Israeli army does not normalize and condone the rape and torture of palestinian civilians like the russians do.

5. The Israeli army did not engage in mass civilian targeting that resulted in 90% of a big city being wiped out after a few days like the Russians did in Mariupol among other places.

6. The Israelis are not constantly talking of using nukes on Palestinians like the Russians are.

I oppose the palestinian-israeli war wholeheartedly. But both sides share the blame here.

So as I said, you can condemn Israeli's actions. But when you compare them to Russia's atrocities it's insulting to Ukranians. Because you're downplaying the unprecedented human suffering they're going through, with a scale that was NOT witnessed anywhere else since WW2 atrocities. Not all wars are the same in terms of damage and atrocities. So don't oversimplify the issue.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
InTheCloset
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, iamlost481516 said:

What about what it has been doing for the past 54 years?:oprah:

Edited by InTheCloset
Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
  • Like 1
InTheCloset
9 hours ago, SadBoi808 said:

Ballet Hadid has become the Katniss Everdeen for Palestine. Her mockingjay era  :firega:

Bella just deleted the post…. Sad

Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
  • Shook 1
Mr Mendes
8 hours ago, Dennis said:

You can't be serious 

• Like 1
Dennis
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

You can't be serious 

It's the reality.

3,3k civilians were killed this year in just 2 months (not even counting the soldiers). Compare that to the 44 palestinians that died so far in the riots this year (and 15 israelis because people seem to forget that they are being killed too).

It's very insensitive to compare the two. You can support Palestine but don't equate two atrocities that aren't even close in scale.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
alsemanche
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Dennis said:

It isn't. You're doing a dangerous false moral equivalence. Yes Israel's response is sometimes disproportional, but these facts must not be disregarded also. And please don't compare Palestine to Ukraine.

1. Ukranians did not elect an extremist political party that calls for the extinction of the Russian state like Gaza did.
2. Ukrainians were not launching rockets into Russian territory. 

3. Ukranians do not have an extremist religious leadership that is repressive and bans all rights including gay and women rights, which makes it harder for Israel to co-exist with that type of political leadership.

4. The Israeli army does not normalize and condone the rape and torture of palestinian civilians like the russians do.

5. The Israeli army did not engage in mass civilian targeting that resulted in 90% of a big city being wiped out after a few days like the Russians did in Mariupol among other places.

6. The Israelis are not constantly talking of using nukes on Palestinians like the Russians are.

I oppose the palestinian-israeli war wholeheartedly. '.

So as I said, you can condemn Israeli's actions. But when you compare them to Russia's atrocities it's insulting to Ukranians. Because you're downplaying the unprecedented human suffering they're going through, with a scale that was NOT witnessed anywhere else since WW2 atrocities. Not all wars are the same in terms of damage and atrocities. So don't oversimplify the issue.

Congrats you somehow managed to make it worse :awkney: I'm not saying we should be comparing Ukraine to Palestine, I don't agree with that either. But saying the comparison is "insulting" to Ukraine is f*cked up. And now you're throwing blame on Palestinians.... I won't even bother engaging beyond this,  but lemme reply to some points about Israel that are clearly based in lack of knowledge:

-"Yes Israel's response is sometimes disproportional": there's no "response", there's aggression. Zionists are never responding, they started the colonial process and they're continuing, but they love to frame it as a reaction to take the blame away from them

-"Ukranians did not elect an extremist political party that calls for the extinction of the Russian state like Gaza did.": the Israeli state is illegitimate and should not even exist to begin with, and the real extremist party is the Zionist one. I have my opinions about the Palestinian government, but portraying it as an extremist one because it doesn't accept the presence of a colonial, genocidal power taking over its land is not it. And armed resistance against that power is valid and needed.

-"The Israeli army does not normalize and condone the rape and torture of palestinian civilians like the russians do.": it literally does, and we have endless instances of torture and violence and rape against Palestinians. Literally where were you last year when the IDF was murdering civilians and destroying their homes in Sheikh Jarrah? Did we already forget about that? (not that it's the only instance where this happened)

-"Ukrainians were not launching rockets into Russian territory. ": true, Palestinians are, and rightfully so. 

-"The Israeli army did not engage in mass civilian targeting that resulted in 90% of a big city being wiped out after a few days like the Russians did in Mariupol among other places.": And? Have you heard of the Nakba of 1948? And of every single instance of genocide, dispossession, and expulsion of Palestians from their villages and cities so that settlers can take over? 

-"But both sides share the blame here": Absolutely not. One 'side' is colonizing a land by force and another 'side' is resisting it in all means available.

Yeah I'm all for not comparing the two. But I'm absolutely not here for downplaying the Palestinian struggle the way you're doing, and I'm absolutely not here for this narrative that 100% insulting to Palestinians by shifting blame to them and engaging in a harmful and false depiction of their reality. And let's not forget the duration of what Israel has been doing.

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Like 5
SadBoi808
38 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Bella just deleted the post…. Sad

u werent joking.. i- :messga:

• SamanthaC changed the title to Israel forcing Palestinians out of their homes