💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Hold My Hand — Hyperpop Remix 🤝

mucinex

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

roller rink vibes too :lolly: also a bit of SOPHIE so spot on, i really love this!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

StarstruckIllusion

Plsss I know this just scared half the site ☠️ 

The technical parts of the remix slap and are very impressive, but there was nothing in the song to grasp on to… so it was jusr alright for me 

mucinex
10 hours ago, RAYA.core said:

roller rink vibes too :lolly: also a bit of SOPHIE so spot on, i really love this!

Tysm! The SOPHIE influence is definitely there & I would hope this is something like what the soundtrack would sound like if SOPHIE produced it :firega:

When you say roller rink vibes, what do you mean? Like do you mean it just reminds you of what would be playing inside of a roller rink? That would be cool! 

mucinex
On 5/7/2022 at 12:14 AM, StarstruckIllusion said:

Plsss I know this just scared half the site ☠️ 

The technical parts of the remix slap and are very impressive, but there was nothing in the song to grasp on to… so it was jusr alright for me 

Thank you for the constructive criticism! Do you think the aspect of more to grasp onto is more of the original song's fault or something I could improve with mixes like this? :hor: curious to know so i can improve my mixes to be more pleasurable for the listeners! I'm not here just to shock 

whore

It sounds like if the intro of the song was the whole song :sis: that’s my favorite part so you got me hooked

mucinex
3 hours ago, ***** said:

It sounds like if the intro of the song was the whole song :sis: that’s my favorite part so you got me hooked

goat screams GIF

Bloodclot© really popped off with the screaming goat in the beginning. Her experimental diva era came & went in a matter of moments with that intro :enigma:

mucinex

don't worry! you're not on a tag list that is going to haunt you with all of my posts :stalkga: unless you'd like to be!

But I'm tagging those of you who enjoyed my last Lady Gaga remix for Sexxx Dreams & the style this time is a little less dark, but a lot more fun! 

@Stupid Oreo @PlastiscGuy @Dirty Diana @migamiga & honorary mention for @ChicaSkas because I think you might like to collect something like this :kiss:

ChicaSkas

Omg omg omg :party:

@danbekim

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived