💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MV concepts you want Gaga to explore?

asfittingasmcqueen

Featured Posts

asfittingasmcqueen

With the upcoming release of the Hold My Hand music video, this will be the sixth time Gaga shoots (partially or fully) in a desert, after Telephone, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Stupid Love and 911. That being said, I really apreciate her take on every single one of these songs, as she had different concepts, aesthetics and stories that made each of these videos to stand out from each other :enigma:

I was wondering if there's any themes/scenarios that you would like Gaga to explore in the future? Personally, I would love a music video shot in a forest or a snowy mountain. Something with classic horror (vampires, old movies and such) would be great as well

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit

My concept is I want her to touch grass. I literally feel dehydrated after doing what good stans are supposed to do (watching series of her mvs for 2 hours straight every month or so). :air: 

Like madam...there is something called H20 and like photosynthesis and fauna or w/e :air: Not everything is dry desert :air: 

dit

also I want a mv where Gaga turns into Enigma/Petga. Thank you.

ab911a2d3b8111bb74428e06fbbd0d70.jpg

Putang Ina Mo

I'd actually love if she'll have her own If I Can't Have Love I Want Power era, where she'll release a visually dark film instead of music videos.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

weed

Ooooo definitely tropical paradise 

Chromatica Island

A futuristic cyberpunk world would be cool:giveup:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

LunaUniverse

I want a music video where she’s half mechanical in an atmosphere full of machines, sort of like the Paper Magazine shoot 

1# Samoyed Stan

Dr Fudge

I wanna see her erupt out of a volcano and then the volcano erupts out of her :enigma:

One second shes a volcano then suddenly the volcano’s she, a true reverse volcanian expedition :enigma:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Rafau

I want an anonymous 3D music video. There may even be an amateur music video from her old videos, memories, career, childhood, etc. I also expect a music video in a city abroad (Germany, Italy, France, Japan, etc.)

I'm not having fun tonight

Anderson123
23 minutes ago, Abbey911 said:

A futuristic cyberpunk world would be cool:giveup:

Roughhouse Dandy

I know we got a whole vampire show, and I know it probably doesn't fit into the whole kindness punk throughline she wants to go in... but idc I still want a full musical horror moment. She's said she's a big fan, she's explored dark themes and aesthetics before; just give us the gnarly grindhouse spooky fantasy and put it to some rad music pleaaaase 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Babylon Dynasty

A film, that's the answer.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

RAMROD

Underwater. We saw her getting out of and around a swimming pool. Now we need her IN  the swimming pool :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived