💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Hold my Hand X When I Look at You [MASHUP]

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hello Monsters,

This is my Lady Gaga X Miley Cyrus -Mashup/Remix.

At the first listen of the new Gaga Single I instantly heard the similarities of the two songs Hold my Hand X When I Look at You.

Let me know what you think about it? Do you hear the similiarities as well?

The Stucture and Melodies are very close, Especially the Choruses are very similar.

The Guitar Solo at the last Part are nearly the same and at the end "I heard from the heavens/You appear just like a dream to me" are kind of close.

PS: This is not to discredit Gaga's Songwriting, just an observation, that two powerful film Songs have some similiarities...

RAYA.core

a duet is very overdue so im a fan  

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Sandrology
1 hour ago, RAYA.core said:

a duet is very overdue so im a fan  

I tried to make it sound like a duet in the verses, their vocies sound great together

• 4 months later...
ChicaSkas
On 5/5/2022 at 2:30 AM, Sandrology said:

Hello Monsters,

This is my Lady Gaga X Miley Cyrus -Mashup/Remix.

At the first listen of the new Gaga Single I instantly heard the similarities of the two songs Hold my Hand X When I Look at You.

Let me know what you think about it? Do you hear the similiarities as well?

The Stucture and Melodies are very close, Especially the Choruses are very similar.

The Guitar Solo at the last Part are nearly the same and at the end "I heard from the heavens/You appear just like a dream to me" are kind of close.

PS: This is not to discredit Gaga's Songwriting, just an observation, that two powerful film Songs have some similiarities...

hi friend, can you reupload?

Edit: Dan Bekim is a legend:

https://mega.nz/folder/tY8zBSzD#xSWaY2VHpQY4EBejODmbfA/file/cR1AjCSa

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived