đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Kim Right or Wrong for wearing Marilyn's dress?

Dojo

Was Kim right or wrong?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Was Kim right or wrong for wearing Marilyn's dress?

• Right (Her intentions were good)
    • Wrong / In poor taste.

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker
34 minutes ago, CheapGin said:

And for the record, if someone is not a painter or a dancer or a singer or an actor, it doesn't mean they don't have artistic talent. Kim is very talented.

Whats her talent ? No shade 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dojo
Just now, BBhomemaker said:

Whats her talent ? No shade 

we all have talents maybe not artistic talents but talent comes in a spectrum.

BBhomemaker
Just now, dojo said:

we all have talents maybe not artistic talents but talent comes in a spectrum.

Well the post i quoted talked about artistic talents. But yeah sure, some our brilliant at math or languages, others have an amazing elocution that captures people.. im just asking what is Kim talent 

Dojo

Well the post i quoted talked about artistic talents. But yeah sure, some our brilliant at math or languages, others have an amazing elocution that captures people.. im just asking what is Kim talent 

being a media mogul mastermind, trendsetter, bussiness woman, entrepeneur legend, cultural zeitgeist comes to mind,

Suspiria

It's a dress she wore for a public event, not like she died in it or whatever. People are acting like it's something sacred or deeply personal.

It made perfect sense for this Met Gala. I think it was an interesting and cool choice. And I do think Kim is a modern Marilyn in the sense that she is essentially the contemporary beauty standard.

I'm just shocked they went for such incredibly boring hair/makeup/accessories styling for such a valuable outfit? Insane to me that they'd go to all that effort for the dress, and have her look like she's going to the supermarket with that hair, and no jewellery.

BBhomemaker
Just now, dojo said:

being a media mogul mastermind, trendsetter, bussiness woman, entrepeneur legend, cultural zeitgeist comes to mind,

But is it her or others people work tho? 

Dojo

But is it her or others people work tho? 

Hers.

without her there wouldn't be any work in the first place. She is the gworl behind the aura.

2 hours ago, dojo said:

Kim moved mountains to get that dress it was her "life" goal.

And u ever think why? In an interview she said that moment was "such a look" or "it was THAT look". So vapid. This was the last public appearance of Marilyn. The dress is part of a political moment too, only a year after JFK also died. This was also the era of Marilyn's life where her shooting her last unfinished movie was a complete disaster, and she flew to NYC when it was forbidden in her contract to do any kind of public event which led to the studio firing her, and it goes on and on. But for Kim K this was a "look" and she wanted that look. Pure vanity, nothing interesting about Kim K, she's truly all about her looks, and getting attention from people or narcissism. Im not saying she's evil of course not, but there's a self obsession that is so irritating to witness. Im getting real real tired of these Kardashians now, I want them gone from the public eye it's tiring. They are awful. No morals too

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Wrong.

She and Kanye also bought an MJ jacket for North, apparently, and they're having it fitted for her to wear :fail:

No respect for the belongings of legends it seems.

Wait what? Which jacket

Rahrahbitchson
Just now, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Im getting real real tired of these Kardashians now, I want them gone from the public eye it's tiring. They are awful. No morals too

Miss @AnnaNicoleSmith being warning us these last months :billie: if these Kardashians found shot ala John Lennon then we will know who it was 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Dojo

And u ever think why? In an interview she said that moment was "such a look" or "it was THAT look". So vapid. This was the last public appearance of Marilyn. The dress is part of a political moment too, only a year after JFK also died. This was also the era of Marilyn's life where her shooting her last unfinished movie was a complete disaster, and she flew to NYC when it was forbidden in her contract to do any kind of public event which led to the studio firing her, and it goes on and on. But for Kim K this was a "look" and she wanted that look. Pure vanity, nothing interesting about Kim K, she's truly all about her looks, and getting attention from people or narcissism. Im not saying she's evil of course not, but there's a self obsession that is so irritating to witness. Im getting real real tired of these Kardashians now, I want them gone from the public eye it's tiring. They are awful. No morals too

1. So you totally ignored my last quote to you when i actually agreed with what you said only to focus on a negative random comment, okay.

2. Honey, everything you know about Marilyn i know three times more. You run an old hollywood ig account and probably watched the Netflix doc and came here and try to school me on this icon's history? you thought you ate.

Just now, dojo said:

1. So you totally ignored my last quote to you when i actually agreed with what you said only to focus on a negative random comment, okay.

2. Honey, everything you know about Marilyn i know three times more. You run an old hollywood ig account and probably watched the Netflix doc and came here and try to school me on this icon's history? you thought you ate.

I dont understand why u are defensive i was literally just talking about an opinion I have lol :awkney: what?

Dojo

I dont understand why u are defensive i was literally just talking about an opinion I have lol :awkney: what?

is just so frustrating that i reply to you in one specific comment, expecting a really nice, interesting conversation only for you to ignore it then quote me on another random ass comment with no context whatsoever, but ok.

BBhomemaker
6 minutes ago, dojo said:

Hers.

without her there wouldn't be any work in the first place. She is the gworl behind the aura.

I appreciate your answers, i still dont see it and consider her only a product of others labors that could have been done for anybody. 
Personally I don’t see being a social media trend follower as a talent but its just me. I still respect your view. 

Now no matter what Kim will do, i dont think people will see her as how you described. Entrepreneur legend was fun tho

Archived