Lumiere

Featured Posts

CyanLights
12 hours ago, River said:

oook I finally saw it

I LOVE IT

@CyanLights @Reality @RAMROD

I read some WV / MoM

Wanda was always an up and down person, she saved people but raged on something else, she's working by emotions, not by sense.

WV introduced the kids and the Scarlet Witch and most importantly, it introduced a new tragedy in Wanda's life, she lost her kids and it's a greater tragedy than losing the love of her life, we saw in the last episode's after credit scene, that she's reading from the Darkhold and dreaming about the kids, the beginning of the corruption and the beginning of the idea to get the kids.

In WV she didn't save the people of Westview, she didn't have redemption, she had acceptance of Vision's death and along the way she let go of the fake life that she created, she could run the show (pun intended) for life, if she had no distractions along the way.

Now about the end, is she dead or not.. I believe what we saw was an illusion, she's the queen of illusions, never take what you as the true fact when it comes to Wanda, her giving away the Darkhold so easily, sounds very unlucky.

My question is, are all the Wandas from the different universes lives in the fake Westview ? are all the kids fake?

I must give applause to Blake Bolt's death, it was awesome, I didn't expect that :air:

mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm ahhh boom :sick:

YESS im glad you enjoyed it :applause: I think we might get more answers eventually, i *think* it was confirmed that a scarlet witch movie was in the works 

10 hours ago, Reality said:

I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!

I definitely don't think she's dead though. She's literally the most popular female MCU character right now, so they wouldn't kill her off like that. My theory/hope/wish is that she shows up in the Agatha show—whether that be a proper cameo or an end-credit scene thing.

@River pretty much this lol, they wouldnt get rid of such a popular character that quickly. 

Also, horror movie rules might apply here - no body, no death ;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coop
On 5/17/2022 at 10:03 PM, NATAH said:

i finally saw it today :woot: i really liked it but some of the CGI was questionable... not as bad as black widow's CGI tho omg

Hide contents

however did i miss something in the transition between Wanda being a hero in pain to an out-right villain? i've seen everything MCU and i thought WandaVision ended with her accepting her losses and unlocking her true power... did Strange just end up triggering her or something?

I feel like the post-credits scene of Wandavision served as a transition, it gave us a glimpse that she hadn't accepted her losses.

NATAH
1 hour ago, Coop said:

I feel like the post-credits scene of Wandavision served as a transition, it gave us a glimpse that she hadn't accepted her losses.

wandavision was so long ago, i totally forgot about there being a post credits scene :laughga: there's been so many mcu projects since then and DS2

mother, what must i do?

JustTea
On 5/6/2022 at 4:46 PM, RAMROD said:

Hide contents

Back in Spider-Man 3, when Multiverse characters comes, the variants that crossing over have different face and personalities. The same with Loki series. All those Loki shown are not all Tom Hiddleston.  But why does the ones on What If and this Multiverse of Madness movie are all looking similiar? Why can't variants Strange  starred by other actors instead of Cumberbatch in different hairstyle and outfits? Also Catherine and everyone else too.  :oprah:

With John Krasinski doing Mr. Fantastic and Patrick Stewart as Prof. X, which are fans favorite casts, in a way MCU already make those requests/wishes come true. BUT, those are just variants, not the one from main MCU timeline, the 616. Besides, all of them are dead in the movie now. Which makes me thinking, if there are gonna be recast? Or will the 616 version of them also going to be starred by the same actors again?? :oprah:

John Krasinski never played Mr. Fantastic before :oprah: And as someone already mentioned, variants may look different, have different gender or look exactly the same as we saw in Loki. :yennefer:

OT: Enjoyed it a lot! It was way better than No Way Home imho... :haroon:

Archived