Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Hold My Hand' debuts with over 900k streams on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PartySick
On 5/4/2022 at 8:47 PM, Phantomhive said:

How did Billie's song do in its 1st day? It's the only soundtrack song by another female artist in recent years that i can think of that actually made an impact on the charts afaik

And did her song come out nearly a month before the movie? :bear:

I'm sure we'll get a bump then but for a song that seems to have missed the mark for a lot of fans and a movie that I, personally, couldn't care less about (:sweat:) I'll take whatever good news I can get.

Gaga deserves to win :pray:

🖤

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
On 5/4/2022 at 4:58 PM, soularpower said:

Damn y’all really like shallow that much? I knew it was popular with the GP but didn’t think monsters were actually still streaming it. It’s not even close to being the best song from ASIB, much less top of Gaga’s discography in any way. Y’all stay safe tho, imma go stream the superior HMH :kiss:

You could stream both :ally:

On 5/4/2022 at 5:30 PM, Sepsami said:

No one except stans care about opening numbers. Time will tell if it's a hit, longevity is where it's at.

This too. Didn't Shallow lowkey bomb at first too? Or was that another song that ended up destroying us all? :bear:

I'm not a chartster :bear:

🖤

itsdominik

Streams will most likely increase A LOT due to all the New Music Friday playlists

Ronald Allen

Cmon little chartsers ! Will this hit radio? :partysick:if so I think it will be an iconic hit, just push the promo Interscope and did someone say shes in the studio working on new stuff cause 4 years is too long to wait on new materiel gworl.:enigma:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

itsdominik
3 minutes ago, Ronald Allen said:

Cmon little chartsers ! Will this hit radio? :partysick:if so I think it will be an iconic hit, just push the promo Interscope and did someone say shes in the studio working on new stuff cause 4 years is too long to wait on new materiel gworl.:enigma:

it‘s already doing really well on US radio, even tho the official add date is next week i think 

NATAH
On 5/6/2022 at 12:03 AM, RichAssPiss said:

This is not another Shallow. It's a Til It Happens To You. No one cares. Maybe an Oscar nod depending on the competition. Not going to win though. 

bookmarked

mother, what must i do?

• 6 months later...

It's hard to predict if a song will be a hit, or if it will be forgotten about after a week. The thing I've noticed - popular singers are popular only because of their persona. For example, Taylor Swift - does anyone remember a single song of hers?! But the hype around her hasn't stopped. So what's the point of such singers?.. Yet, on Spotify I constantly find cool music by people I've never heard of. My sister is a musician and is also trying to promote herself https://songlifty.com/. It's a tough road, thanks to a bunch of mediocrities in music biz. And btw, the song Shallow isn`t so awesome, in my opinion.

TEANUS
16 minutes ago, joseprobe said:

It's hard to predict if a song will be a hit, or if it will be forgotten about after a week. The thing I've noticed - popular singers are popular only because of their persona. For example, Taylor Swift - does anyone remember a single song of hers?! But the hype around her hasn't stopped. So what's the point of such singers?.. Yet, on Spotify I constantly find cool music by people I've never heard of. My sister is a musician and is also trying to promote herself https://songlifty.com/. It's a tough road, thanks to a bunch of mediocrities in music biz. And btw, the song Shallow isn`t so awesome, in my opinion.

Why are you here :ladyhaha:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived