💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Hold My Hand' debuts with over 900k streams on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Wait didn't Adele new song do 24.5 million streams in one day? If so, 900k is pretty bad. Hopefully it grows in popularity when the movie comes out 

you mean her lead single from her highly anticipated album that came after an absolute monster of an era?

you can’t honestly be serious with that comparison with a sound track song released on a random tuesday that was promoted with an instagram post a week beforehand. right?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomhive

How did Billie's song do in its 1st day? It's the only soundtrack song by another female artist in recent years that i can think of that actually made an impact on the charts afaik

In I fly on wings of winter.

SevenAteNine

i mean thats still alot of people, i hope the numbers rise because she deserves to be seen 

im proud of her though, i love the song

RIP 9.

FFXIV WhiteMage
5 hours ago, pachinko said:

In what universe is Shallow supreme? :excuseu:

In this universe :zilla:

tyler k

yall are insufferable 

JUST STREAM THE SONG MY LORD

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

I swear, if she wastes one song spot in the Chromatica Ball to sing this, I will be utterly disappointed. We will already have some ASIB and Joanne songs. Half of CB is gonna be damn ballads. :triggered:

Reality

This is fine. It's not a lead single, this isn't for an upcoming album, and it's not even a standalone single for herself. This is part of a soundtrack that she wrote for a movie that's not even out yet. When the movie comes out, it'll definitely do better.

🖤👹

AnglerfishbraBENUS

this song has been done since 2020. i think if there were any concerns with it then changed would have been made lol

NATAH
6 hours ago, Ioa99 said:

I swear, if she wastes one song spot in the Chromatica Ball to sing this, I will be utterly disappointed. We will already have some ASIB and Joanne songs. Half of CB is gonna be damn ballads. :triggered:

all of her tours have a ballad section, it's your own fault for stanning a mutli talented legend :yennefer:

mother, what must i do?

tomsches

*people waiting for the billboard updates to see if they like the song or not* 

Teletubby

2nd day: — 593,034 streams

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Stupid Oreo
On 5/4/2022 at 8:01 PM, soularpower said:

I really hope it eclipses Shallow…it’s a million times better of a song and I wish it would be one Gaga is globally known for. The fact that Shallow is her best-performing song and simultaneously one of her weakest works is…so sad :messga:

her most shallow song :bear:

RichAssPiss

This is not another Shallow. It's a Til It Happens To You. No one cares. Maybe an Oscar nod depending on the competition. Not going to win though. 

Gov Hooka

Doesn’t surprise me tbh. It didn’t grab me right away and it’s kind of aging like milk for me. Idk if I see this becoming anything more than a slight hit unless the movie is super super big. Definitely won’t be a smash like Shallow but I was wrong about that one thinking it would be a flop.  

macca

This song is a million times better than shallow so hopefully it gains momentum 

Archived