Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Hold My Hand' debuts with over 900k streams on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 hour ago, soularpower said:

I really hope it eclipses Shallow…it’s a million times better of a song and I wish it would be one Gaga is globally known for. The fact that Shallow is her best-performing song and simultaneously one of her weakest works is…so sad :messga:

shallow? weak? on mars, maybe

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

I really hope it eclipses Shallow…it’s a million times better of a song and I wish it would be one Gaga is globally known for. The fact that Shallow is her best-performing song and simultaneously one of her weakest works is…so sad :messga:

HMH is incredible but Shallow remains supreme

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

Nite

Most locals don't really know the song exists yet, at least around where I am. Even if they generally like Gaga, it's not on their radar if they aren't following her specifically. But Tom Cruise seems to love her work, so I expect him to mention the music quite a bit in the future when they do promo for the movie :kiss:

pachinko
6 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

HMH is incredible but Shallow remains supreme

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

In what universe is Shallow supreme? :excuseu:

skaxboy

If it would have released on Friday, we probably would’ve gotten a leak by Tuesday anyway. I am sure it’s gonna gain this numbers this weekend. Then gain more streams when the music video is out, then when the movie is out, then if she ever performs it on TV. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

:dom:

Moonlight on Water

It's going to grow on everyone, you watch

she/her

flyaway

Flop but one with quality :river:

Jk. Wait til the film comes out and payola kicks in :glamourpuss:

Shallow 2.0 and Oscar #2

Nathan
2 hours ago, soularpower said:

The Land Of Make Believe Wow GIF

tylerjs

Damn y’all really like shallow that much? I knew it was popular with the GP but didn’t think monsters were actually still streaming it. It’s not even close to being the best song from ASIB, much less top of Gaga’s discography in any way. Y’all stay safe tho, imma go stream the superior HMH :kiss:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Ivy

It will definitely grow, the movie isn't even out yet I don't think we should worry

Sepsami

No one except stans care about opening numbers. Time will tell if it's a hit, longevity is where it's at.

Dennis

This shows Gaga's potential if she'd rely only on LMs. They'd pay her DUST.

That's why the hits she's had recently were hits supported by the GP.

Squidward T

Wait didn't Adele new song do 24.5 million streams in one day? If so, 900k is pretty bad. Hopefully it grows in popularity when the movie comes out 

Archived