💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Hold My Hand Radio Version

dit

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
34 minutes ago, NT78 said:

I heard the song on a local (Los Angeles) radio station yesterday and it was not this version. It was the same official release with the weird intro and everything. 

this is so funny to me 

• 4 weeks later...
johnmonster

So has anyone heard this on the radio yet? I’ve only heard the original version on Sirius and Z100. 

Ladle Ghoulash
On 5/4/2022 at 1:31 PM, NATAH said:

...this version sucks

Fr. Fans love to find obscure versions of Gaga songs and go "This is the best one 😔"

NATAH
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Fr. Fans love to find obscure versions of Gaga songs and go "This is the best one 😔"

they do it all the time and then come running back to the original once it smashes :nails:

mother, what must i do?

Economy

So do radios have to play this version now or do they still have the option to play the original?

Economy
2 hours ago, johnmonster said:

So has anyone heard this on the radio yet? I’ve only heard the original version on Sirius and Z100. 

Same on my stations

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

they do it all the time and then come running back to the original once it smashes :nails:

This. Also I really don't know why so many fans dislike the intro with a passion, saying it's the worst thing they've ever heard os ****, when they regularly get orgasms by listening to the machinery sounds throughout Heavy Metal Lover 

Economy
37 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

This. Also I really don't know why so many fans dislike the intro with a passion, saying it's the worst thing they've ever heard os ****, when they regularly get orgasms by listening to the machinery sounds throughout Heavy Metal Lover 

Tbh. I have no issue with that intro. But even if it was that awful, it's only 4-5 seconds so who cares

Married the Night

This is a snooze. It has no punch. Y’all are delusional 

ssslyboy
2 hours ago, Economy said:

So do radios have to play this version now or do they still have the option to play the original?

Radio can actually play whatever version it wants :huh:

Archived