Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Legendary Season 3 begins May 19th

Fantina

Featured Posts

Fantina

"HBO Max's ballroom competition show Legendary is back for season three and there's a few changes in store. The show pits houses from the ballroom scene against one another in a series of weekly balls with one achieving "legendary" status and a grand prize of $100,000 at the end of the show. In addition to over-the-top vogue performances, the series has begun to develop a reputation for a bit of panel drama. Now, that panel is getting a change."

"While Dashaun Wesley will stay on as host, and Jameela Jamil, Law Roach, as well as Leiomy Maldonado will continue as permanent judges, it looks like Megan Thee Stallion has exited the show. In her place comes the multihyphenate, always booked, Keke Palmer who makes her debut in the show's new trailer. While there was no actual reason released for why Megan isn't continuing on, we're assuming it's simply that she's focusing on her career which has exploded since the show began and she can finally do live performances again."

Legendary Season 3 will release the first three episodes on May 19. Three episodes will be released every week until June 9 when episode nine and 10 drop. The show airs on HBO Max.

Here is the trailer:

Source:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

One of the houses (The super famous and the first house ever created) the Haus of Labeija will feature none other than the LEGENDARY artist from RPDR Season 9 and AS3 :party: AJA LABEIJA :firega:

COOOK

FINALLY :giveup: and we finally have an audience again!

HAUS OF LABEIJA!!!! Also excited to see Bob as a guest judge with Aja being there.

OH MY GOD I WANT THIS NOW

alsemanche

YAAASS FINALLY 

Aja omg :giveup:

Keke Palmer being on the panel is so random though :partysick:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Fantina
18 minutes ago, COOOK said:

FINALLY :giveup: and we finally have an audience again!

HAUS OF LABEIJA!!!! Also excited to see Bob as a guest judge with Aja being there.

OH MY GOD I WANT THIS NOW

ALSO KELLY ROWLAND AS THE GUEST JUDGE TOO??? :bradley:

THE HORROR EPISODE :giveup:

LEIOMY'S FREDDY KRUEGGER LOOK :firega:

COOOK
Just now, Fantina said:

ALSO KELLY ROWLAND AS THE GUEST JUDGE TOO??? :bradley:

THE HORROR EPISODE :giveup:

LEIOMY'S FREDDY KRUEGGER LOOK :firega:

May 19th we get 3 episodes...

and May 20th we get 2 from AS7? What did we do to deserve this FEEDING.

Fantina
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

YAAASS FINALLY 

Aja omg :giveup:

Keke Palmer being on the panel is so random though :partysick:

Yeah, kinda sucks that Megan had to leave but Keke is good too. Although I would have loved to have seen Dominique Jackson too!!! :firega:

COOOK
Just now, Fantina said:

Although I would have loved to have seen Dominique Jackson too!!! :firega:

I'm in love with her Elektra character in Pose but that attitude she had in Season 1 was the first time I saw her outside the show (besides the "get the shoes baby" compilations :air: ) and... threw me off? I wanna lover her :bradley:

Fantina
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

May 19th we get 3 episodes...

and May 20th we get 2 from AS7? What did we do to deserve this FEEDING.

Damnnn I didn't notice this :giveup: They really said we are gonna enter Pride month the CORRECT WAY :firega:

**** my exams, right? :bear:

COOOK
2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

**** my exams, right? :bear:

This could be your Motivation.mp3 to push through your finals, though.. ezgif-6-e6e27f95aedd.thumb.gif.9a5fb8321

Fantina
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

I'm in love with her Elektra character in Pose but that attitude she had in Season 1 was the first time I saw her outside the show (besides the "get the shoes baby" compilations :air: ) and... threw me off? I wanna lover her :bradley:

Honestly, I lived for her. SHE BROUGHT THE DRAMA !!! It would suck if I was the one competing though cause she would obliterate me :giveup: Judging from the trailer there will be DRAMA this season too! Law bout to throw hands again :bradley:

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Yeah, kinda sucks that Megan had to leave but Keke is good too. Although I would have loved to have seen Dominique Jackson too!!! :firega:

Wish they'd replace Jameela next :billie: 

Fantina
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Wish they'd replace Jameela next :billie: 

They can't cause she is one of the producers on the show. 

alsemanche
Just now, Fantina said:

They can't cause she is one of the producers on the show. 

I lost

Archived