💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: Hold My Hand, Out Now (Top Gun OST)

mamo

Featured Posts

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, julz said:

Gaga i feel is picky with these requests. She makes sure that it's not just for any movie, she's after the impact it will bring to the targeted audience of the movie, and that she relates to the message of the movie. Gaga also wants an authentic collaboration, so i feel that Tom(or some others from the movie team) was there along the way to give inputs. Gaga likes a fulfilling teamwork.

Also Tom has a really, really good reputation in Hollywood. Like everyone seems to love him from the cast to the crew on his projects and this has been mentioned by various film journalists.

*Which is hard to reconcile with the fact that he's a Scientologist. I do feel like it's...complicated. He was like 20 when he got in it-still not fully mature-and I think it's easy for a cult to sink their claws into someone at that age versus someone older. I have more sympathy for the people who grew up in it or joined in their late teens/early 20s versus grown as* adults who join.  And I do feel like celebs often don't see the bad stuff so it's easy to keep being brainwashed...at the same time, Scientology is so freaking creepy. And I'm honestly surprised he's willing to work with Gaga considering how open Gaga is about mental health and all the mental health charities she's involved with.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

LOL I love the original (caught it on TV like six or seven years ago) but yeah..I always felt a little bad for loving it because it's pretty much sucking the military industrial complex's d*ck. That said, I don't think most people pick up on the subtext (join the military) and instead are just like (oh, pilots are cool, homoeroticism).

I've never seen the original, but now that you say homoeroticism... :oprah:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I've never seen the original, but now that you say homoeroticism... :oprah:

..there's a volleyball game where they are all oiled up and shirtless in the original and several other moments where it's pretty obvious...the writer denied it a while back in some article but....well, there's a reason it's widely  known by film twitter as being homoerotic. Cackled when I saw a tweet a while ago that was like "welp, keeping up with the gay subtext with shirtless Manny Jacinto and Gaga"

Pennywise
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

there's a volleyball game where they are all oiled up and shirtless

say no more :partysick:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

OhHenny2020
5 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

She removed HOG line from her Instagram bio and replaced Hold My Hand 

It needed to be done :vegas:

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

She removed HOG line from her Instagram bio and replaced Hold My Hand 

Period that dreaded era needs to be left in the dust

RudraCNG
12 hours ago, Jase said:

which one of you gays is this? :air: 

It's even funnier when you ckeck their @

nodandsmile

a low quality snippet could leak today though after that screening... remember how the ASIB songs leaked after Venice premiere?

FATCAT
16 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

a low quality snippet could leak today though after that screening... remember how the ASIB songs leaked after Venice premiere?

That's 100% expected, it's clear they aren't trying to get to #1 immediately with the Tuesday release, so it won't matter if it partially leaks early anyway.

Purr more, hiss less.

• mamo changed the title to Lady Gaga: Hold My Hand, Out Now (Top Gun OST)
  • River locked and unfeatured this topic

Archived