1. 1. Is the One D guy a hypocrite

• Yes, enough is enough
    • Who cares …
    • I care…
    • Ghey problems
    • I Love you Harry

Featured Posts

NCgaga

This is asinine. People reach so hard to cancel Allies and see the negative in every little thing. I love for straight people to wave the flag and be supportive. Showing support doesn’t mean you have to label yourself. There is no “are you in or are you out” scenario here. This is people trying to make a problem, alienate Allie’s, and being a very toxic representation of our community. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

Wow I'm surprised by the votes. So much hate on this site/community. can't he just support without being force to identify with something? Maybe not everyone is that comfortable fitting into a set category or is still in the journey of finding their place? He is supportive: take that, enjoy the music and shut up.

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Ziggy
On 4/27/2022 at 8:10 AM, IWasBornThisWay said:

disagree. his sexuality is not important. the main idea of his last comment is that it’s his personal life and his sexuality should not be important for GP

Eeeeehhhh except that sexuality plays a huge role in his artistry and public persona. Like, he keeps intrigue from the ambiguity and plays into being cross dressing and “eccentric.” So my thing is like yes I agree with you AND if he didn’t want it to be a public conversation then he shouldn’t base so much of his image on sex and sexuality.

Archived