💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 3rd & 4th (2022) - Tokyo, Japan

Pop Music

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Wow so this is the only city on the whole tour with no general admission pit. Makes sense for the Japanese audience

“COVID guidelines!”

Everyone in GA stood up and danced anyway. No mosh here, the Japanese police would stop it in a heartbeat. Even clubs here don’t allow excessive dancing.

珈琲ちょうだい

I went on September 4. So good.

Definitely Tokyo’s worst positioned stadium though, it was in Tokorozawa directly north-west of Tokyo 23 cities by about 90 mins. It’s actually not even Tokyo, it’s in Saitama prefecture. So effectively interstate.

The concert started at 18:30, but I got there at 17:15 and the merch was already sold out incl. T-shirts, Towels, Fans, etc. I ended up snagging the Dawn of Chromatica vinyl though. Wouldn’t have got it otherwise, I prefer the original record. 😏

Plan. 👏 Better. Bring enough merch stock for both days, and stop people buying multiple packs of T-Shirts and stuff to immediately hawk on Fleamarket apps here.

Saw one jerk buy two of each T-Shirt, and immediately sit down to photograph them. Saw him list them on Mercari (JP market app, recently in the US too but the app is trash) for ¥5000 more than he paid. Grr.

Great show. It was so humid, and she was definitely low on energy before sitting down to sing at the piano for a chunk of the show. Don’t hold it against her though. Hot and humid plus intense choreo and fibromyalgia?  More than I could do…

Great show overall. Everyone got SOAKED when we left as it was a torrential downpour and the station was a short-ish walk from the arena. But when 45,000ppl all try and slam into a station, the rest are stuck outside until some trains go, so yeah, most of us absolutely drenched for 40min till we got into the station to go home.

Really good. Really good. My last concert was her as well! 2012 for BTWB in Australia. I’ll try to go to more before her next tour 😆

珈琲ちょうだい
  • Like 2

SimonBaetens
3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Definitely Tokyo’s worst positioned stadium though, it was in Tokorozawa directly north-west of Tokyo 23 cities by about 90 mins. It’s actually not even Tokyo, it’s in Saitama prefecture. So effectively interstate.

The concert started at 18:30, but I got there at 17:15 and the merch was already sold out incl. T-shirts, Towels, Fans, etc. I ended up snagging the Dawn of Chromatica vinyl though. Wouldn’t have got it otherwise, I prefer the original record. 😏

Plan. 👏 Better. Bring enough merch stock for both days, and stop people buying multiple packs of T-Shirts and stuff to immediately hawk on Fleamarket apps here.

Saw one jerk buy two of each T-Shirt, and immediately sit down to photograph them. Saw him list them on Mercari (JP market app, recently in the US too but the app is trash) for ¥5000 more than he paid. Grr.

Great show. It was so humid, and she was definitely low on energy before sitting down to sing at the piano for a chunk of the show. Don’t hold it against her though. Hot and humid plus intense choreo and fibromyalgia?  More than I could do…

Great show overall. Everyone got SOAKED when we left as it was a torrential downpour and the station was a short-ish walk from the arena. But when 45,000ppl all try and slam into a station, the rest are stuck outside until some trains go, so yeah, most of us absolutely drenched for 40min till we got into the station to go home.

Really good. Really good. My last concert was her as well! 2012 for BTWB in Australia. I’ll try to go to more before her next tour 😆

It started at 18:30?? Wow! Is that a rule in Japan?

3 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

No clue. My first concert since living in Japan, and my first since BTWB in 2012 😆

珈琲ちょうだい

RAMROD
3 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Not written rule, but the usual respecting others stuffs. Mainstream acts concerts usually finish no later than 10-10.30 PM because the event organizer takes account on the last train hour. As for Tokyo line, typically they will end service at 12-1 AM. And taxis are not optional to many locals because it can get super expensive. So if you missed it, you have to wait and do whatever til dawn, typically 5AM 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SimonBaetens
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Not written rule, but the usual respecting others stuffs. Mainstream acts concerts usually finish no later than 10-10.30 PM because the event organizer takes account on the last train hour. As for Tokyo line, typically they will end service at 12-1 AM. And taxis are not optional to many locals because it can get super expensive. So if you missed it, you have to wait and do whatever til dawn, typically 5AM 

Wow that is quite amazing!

Tours here are always very punctual and early (David Guetta started at 4:30 PM 🤣).

Most shows are usually around 6:30 so that people have plenty of time to make it home using public transport.

Madonna was late 3 hours and half the arena had to leave mid-show (pissed)....she hasn't been back 😅

On 9/5/2022 at 12:02 PM, Gaijin said:

I'm so glad I went on the 3rd! When I saw videos of the rain I was shocked. And I agree about the location. Hopefully we never have to go there EVER again. Tokyo Dome even with crappy sound is much better...great location, tons of shops and restaurants and easily accessible.

• 3 weeks later...
ChicaSkas

Guys, really want to peacefully direct you to this site.

(don't share any download links at all in this thread i will infract :nails:)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk