💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 3rd & 4th (2022) - Tokyo, Japan

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

No general admission pit? It looks like rows of seats going all the way to the front row.

I'd say it's all seats!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ChristianSaad
5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I'd say it's all seats!

Wow so this is the only city on the whole tour with no general admission pit. Makes sense for the Japanese audience

13 hours ago, Pain of fame1 said:

Do you know if the show was recorded? 

I don't know but there was a lot camera in front and back of her from what I saw 

Edonis

Am I the only one noticing how clean and pristine the audio is on all the recordings from the show? For a stadium that is relatively old (and out in the middle of Saitama, not Tokyo proper lol) everything sounds so ****ing good. Gaga gave it her all and the crowd was living for every single track it seems. Gaga's Japanese gigs are truly unmatched!

Edited by Edonis
  • YAAAS 1

17 hours ago, Bat said:

What's the reason she started so early?

Japanese concerts always have an earlier start time. Majority of concerts will have a listed show time of 6.30pm or earlier, the absolute latest would be 7pm.

Totally not unusual for concerts to have a listed start time of 4pm, as is seen on Sundays.

It's to allow for people to get to the show and back if they are travelling from another Japanese city.

For Chromatica Ball in Tokyo, it was doors at 4pm and showtime at 6.30pm, so she was on time.

PartySick
4 hours ago, HW1 said:

Japanese concerts always have an earlier start time. Majority of concerts will have a listed show time of 6.30pm or earlier, the absolute latest would be 7pm.

Totally not unusual for concerts to have a listed start time of 4pm, as is seen on Sundays.

It's to allow for people to get to the show and back if they are travelling from another Japanese city.

For Chromatica Ball in Tokyo, it was doors at 4pm and showtime at 6.30pm, so she was on time.

Everything seems so courteous in Japan, I swear.

🖤
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They are, until you decided to work and live there :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

2 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'm surprised they didn't apologize because the show started at 6:35 instead of the announced 6:30 🤣

I think locally people see it as a sign of respect. I live in Tokyo and shows ALWAYS start on time....unless you are Madonna and make people wait 3 hours. She was booed....something I NEVER imagined I would see in Japan 🤷‍♂️

• LMAO 4

8 hours ago, Edonis said:

Am I the only one noticing how clean and pristine the audio is on all the recordings from the show? For a stadium that is relatively old (and out in the middle of Saitama, not Tokyo proper lol) everything sounds so ****ing good. Gaga gave it her all and the crowd was living for every single track it seems. Gaga's Japanese gigs are truly unmatched!

I was there and I was surprised by how ridiculously crystal clear the sound was. Tokyo Dome is notorious for crappy accoustics but Belluna Dome sounded awesome. Too bad it's in the middle of nowhere! Hopefully I'll never have to go there again 😅

• Love 1

RAMROD
32 minutes ago, Jpanese said:

I was there and I was surprised by how ridiculously crystal clear the sound was. Tokyo Dome is notorious for crappy accoustics but Belluna Dome sounded awesome. Too bad it's in the middle of nowhere! Hopefully I'll never have to go there again 😅

In the end this stadium works out. Gaga is proven knows what she is doing yet again and little managers doesn't  :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Edonis
9 hours ago, Jpanese said:

I may have to snag a ticket in Japan for a future tour, the energy and excitement was unmatched!