• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
Cello

Nirvana
7 hours ago, Cello said:

Thank you for informing, I'll relisten and rank today. I'm glad for this megarate, because I have missed out on this MJ album completely for thinking it's only remixes... So all the non remix tracks are new to me and amazing :firega: but the remixes.... I need a relisten for those, if I like them today better. :spin:

RAMROD

I won't do this one, the album is not very exciting hence I listen to them the least of all of his albums, except for 2 songs, and the single versionBlood On The Dance Floor that I like is not here.  

I'll wait on invincible

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Cello
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I won't do this one, the album is not very exciting hence I listen to them the least of all of his albums, except for 2 songs, and the single versionBlood On The Dance Floor that I like is not here.  

I'll wait on invincible

No worries, see you at the next one! :happy:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Nirvana

@Cello finally sent, was very difficult to rate the remixes... Some of them were ok, obviosly not as good as original tracks but they added something still. But the ballad remixes...... I feel bad for the low scores but no, those songs should not have been touched :bye: But I really did like the History lesson one :lolly:

Cello
7 hours ago, Nirvana said:

@Cello finally sent, was very difficult to rate the remixes... Some of them were ok, obviosly not as good as original tracks but they added something still. But the ballad remixes...... I feel bad for the low scores but no, those songs should not have been touched :bye: But I really did like the History lesson one :lolly:

I get you. Ballads are always going to be difficult to remix because the vibe kinda no longer works :laughga:

Thanks for voting! 

Cello
Healed My Heart

I'm sorry for bailing on this one :messga: I'm down for the next though!

She/her 💗💜💙

Cello
Just now, Healed My Heart said:

I'm sorry for bailing on this one :messga: I'm down for the next though!

no worries!!

Archived