💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Supermegarate: GAGA

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

WELCOME TO THE SUPER-MEGARATE on GAGA'S DISCOGRAPHY! 

lady-gaga1-2000.jpg

Some may dismiss pop as inauthentic. But for Lady Gaga—one of popular culture’s greatest, most extravagant creations—the inauthenticity is the point. No artist has more defiantly embodied that provocation this century than the one born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (in New York in 1986). Never wedded to the same image—one minute wearing a dress made of raw meat at the MTV VMAs, the next a coat of Kermit the Frog puppets on German TV—Gaga personifies pop’s surface obsessions while simultaneously upending them.

In a sense, her creative identity had crystallized by age 21, having been a child pianist, aspiring actor, and burlesque performer. Each of these facets powered her career’s most distinct parts: the celebrity fascination of her first two albums, 2008’s The Fame and 2009’s The Fame Monster; the subversive layering of 2011’s Born This Way and 2013’s ARTPOP; the sincere reverence of 2014’s Cheek to Cheek, her jazz standards album with Tony Bennett; and the rootsier songwriting of 2016’s Joanne. If 2009’s “Paparazzi” reveled in the flashes, then “Born This Way” celebrated inner light: In translating her diffuse identity into world-conquering art, Gaga has become a beacon to anyone else who’s felt like an outsider. Her loyal following—a.k.a. Little Monsters—has affirmed a deep connection to her message of self-love and self-expression, despite pop’s fickleness and her chameleonic exterior. She played out a simpler version of her path to fame in the 2018 remake of A Star Is Born: But while her character’s ascent was abetted by her lover, Gaga’s was all her own.

tumblr_mbv57nvY8v1qk96qgo2_500.gif

Rules

1) You have to rate (1-10) each and every track of the album.

2) Trolling is prohibited.

tumblr_ov5j0lkUUC1wz7wzco1_500.gifv

Submit your rates here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11I8NaX-3uNfsHkbYmXyFhlfdx2vrICVN8G1XDbnCSaQ/

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 25th August 

CEREMONY: 27th August

tumblr_mrsiq9S7kY1rtpoqbo1_500.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

gaga-lady.gif

Please note the following points:

1) You can't rate all the songs with 1s, that would be considered as TROLLING. Please don't do that. 

2) Please state your  USERNAME on the DOC. If I failed to find you, then I have to disqualify your rates. Notify me, if you change your username! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
TheSlash

Missed opportunity to call it "GIGARATE" to then change it to "GAGARATE" :glamourpuss: .

Anyway, I'm in :firega: . Lemme just give half her discography 10s :lolly: .

EDIT: One question: Is one 11 allowed or strictly all between 1 and 10? And what about decimals? :oprah: 

EDIT #2: Nvm, I just saw the form :selena: 

Ew, David!

Cello
7 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

Is it just me or does the rate only include number 1-9? :laughga:

you have to slide it across :) 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Night Vision
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

you have to slide it across :) 

I'm a mess :laughga: Thanks!

beli8
26 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

Is it just me or does the rate only include number 1-9? :laughga:

Don't feel bad, I thought it was only 1, 2, or 3 at first. I was nearly done with voting on The Fame that way before I realized lmao.

Sherry

Done. I'm so excited for this :firega: Can't wait for Born This Way, A Star is Born and Chromatica domination. :bradley:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived