đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Tour setlist wishes?

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

Dadru

As long as she opens the show with Alice and ends with Babylon (encore), she can perform anything she wants.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AURAOFSHEISSE

no Joanne

lots of ARTPOP

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

cherryboomboom
1 hour ago, juicyjuicy said:

Yes, we need some deep album cuts!

I'd love to see these live (again) - in no particular order: Eh Eh, Brown Eyes, Dance in the Dark, Speechless, Schieße, Heavy Metal Lover, Do What U Want (!!), Dope and Sinner's Prayer.

And I can't imagine she won't play Alice on the tour - that needs to be part of the setlist for sure.

Most likely Venus, Heavy Metal Lover and perhaps Black Jesus, ScheiĂźe

Alfonso
17 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

-For starters, I hope the stage is good. I hope it’s made for stadiums and is jaw dropping. I hope she strives for a technologically impressive stage. Come through TAIT.

-I want the light up bracelets. Those are ****ing amazing

-I hope The Fame gets MAX 3 songs

-I wanna hear GUY, Black Jesus, Marry the Night, MANiCURE (this must be ****ing incredible live), and every single Chromatica track (including the iconic Love Me Right)

- I want a LOT of fireworks. A LOT of fire. Confetti. 
- I better get WET BY SPRINKLERS OR SOME **** during Rain on Me

-I need these tour outfits to be iconic and polished

THISSS!!! I feel like with the time and budget they have, they could make it her best tour to date...

I think that the things you listed (which I was thinking as well) are a big factor of a stadium tour experience, so they add a lot of value to the productions.. 

In terms of the setlist, like many here, I would like that she included more ARTPOP songs (Venus, Applause, Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE would be amazing live; DWUW would kill me, even if its a short version..)

I also wish she performs Summerboy, Bloody Mary, Marry The Night and John Wayne. For me the most reasonable thing to do with the older songs (the hits from the fame we always get) would be a medley like the one she did at the artRAVE. 

BuzzcutSeason

I definitely think most realistically she'll include a crop of Born This Way album tracks to commemorate 10 years. 

We'll get: Alice, Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Free Woman, 911, Replay, Enigma, Babylon from Chromatica at least.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I expect at least most of Chromatica first of all. I don’t think we need Just Dance or Poker Face or even Bad Romance (she’ll probably sing that one tho but it’s ok).

I want the tour to focus on the album like the artRave (still her best tour after BTWB).

I really have no idea what to expect tho but I like that. that’s what “Gaga” is all about.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I want Perfect Illusion but I know that's not realistic 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I have a lot of ideas but tbh these are the ones I’d DIE to see:

Babylon (Album) and Babylon (Haus Labs) mashup haaaas to be there. She knows how much hype was around it within the fan base, so I think she’ll use it somehow. There’s a ton of extended remixed versions of the two together that would be amazingggg. Long lead up/get everyone hyped up 

Since Rina is all but guaranteed as an opener, I’d love to see the Album/DOC/Demo version all mixed and include Rina in the performance somehow.

As far as old singles/deep cuts, I’d love to see Judas, Venus, Government Hooker and Dance In The Dark.

I also think it’s time she doesn’t cram as many old singles into the show and give more songs the full treatment. Leave out LoveGame, Alejandro, Applause, Paparazzi, and give some fan favorites the spotlight.

ARTPOPIllusion
On 4/19/2022 at 5:41 PM, OhHenny2020 said:

I bought the tickets on my parents credit card … they knew, I didn’t have money at the timeThread Talk GIF

Can anyone verify to me if I need the same credit card for the concert or just my digital tickets? I could “transfer” them but I have no idea what that even entails. Thanks!!!!! :heart:

but OT:

I hope the new Top Gun song by the one miss stefani germannota, along with her first blockbuster hit, Shallow

Just ur digital tickets, unless u chose to get physical in which you would present those at the gate. If anything I'd probably bring your parents card on the day of the concert just in the rare case they ask to see it and to ease your mind. Have fun :enigma:

• 1 month later...
cherryboomboom

-ACT 1-

ALICE

VENUS

ENIGMA

DANCE IN THE DARK

-ACT 2-

BABYLON

GOVERNMENT HOOKER or ELECTRIC CHAPEL

JUDAS

-ACT 3-

911 – TELEPHONE MEDLEY

REPLAY

APPLAUSE SEGUE

JUST DANCE – POKER FACE MEDLEY

LOVE GAME

-ACT 4-

SOUR CANDY INTERLUDE

PAPARAZZI

PLASTIC DOLL

SHALLOW

You & I ((each night a different acoustic song, MTN, MR, 1000 Doves, Joanne, Gypsy, Dope, RUTW, etc...))

-ACT 5-

HEAVY METAL LOVER

ALEJANDRO or GUY

BAD ROMANCE

APPLAUSE

STUPID LOVE

-ACT 6-

SCHEIĂźE

FREE WOMAN

BORN THIS WAY

-ACT 7-

SINE FROM ABOVE INTERLUDE