Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Tour setlist wishes?

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

OhHenny2020

I bought the tickets on my parents credit card 
 they knew, I didn’t have money at the timeThread Talk GIF

Can anyone verify to me if I need the same credit card for the concert or just my digital tickets? I could “transfer” them but I have no idea what that even entails. Thanks!!!!! :heart:

but OT:

I hope the new Top Gun song by the one miss stefani germannota, along with her first blockbuster hit, Shallow

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starmie25

I have a feeling she's going to swap out "Edge of Glory" for Marry the Night. 

Also Venus is a must! 

Jack3257
19 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

I have a feeling she's going to swap out "Edge of Glory" for Marry the Night. 

Also Venus is a must! 

I would be here for that.  I can definitely see TEOG for a verse in a medley with 1000 Doves though.

Jack3257

LoveGame can take a break.  Only songs we need from The Fame are Just, Dance, Poker Face, and Paparazi.

Bad Romance is the only single from Fame Monster I want on this tour, unless Telephone is an interlude.  Wouldn’t mind DITD or Monster though.

Title track, Marry The Night, and maybe Edge of  Glory for Born This Way.  However, Scheibe seems like it’s becoming a staple of her shows.

Include one deep cut from ARTPOP.

Piano section with Million Reasons, Shallow, and YoĂŒ and I.

Skip Plastic Doll, and maybe Fun Tonight.  Chromatica I + Alice as the opener UNLESS she has a storyline where she enters Chromatica at the beginning of Act 2 (like Enigma).  Stupid Love near the beginning of the show and ROM/Babylon as the last song/encore (either way).  I think Chromatica II + 911 has potential to be the mid show high point (like Applause on JWT) and I could see Poker Face following 911.

CharlieQuinn

TF: Just dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, LoveGame

TFM: DITD, Bad Romance

BTW: MTN, GH, HML 

AP: Venus/Guy, SD

Joanne: DIC

Chromatica: All. Free Woman/Fun Tonight mashup and shortened :green:

I really wish if she could perform original versions of her past hits for the people who are going to a Gaga concert for the 1st time  :heart:

ajmsamuel
3 hours ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

I think ARTPOP should finally get some love shown to it for the Chromatica Ball... Venus HAS to make the setlist. 

Joanne tour only had Applause 

Super Bowl: Zero

Enigma: Applause and Aura

I'd also love to see a Swine/ Sine From Above (Dawn Remix) mashup... Just thinking about that  would cause me to collapse in the stadium :messga: Also feel John Wayne should make a comeback somehow.... watched the MV this week and I still cant believe how underrated it is. I just dont know what to expect tbh, like if you told me Bloody Mary was going to be on the JWT Setlist I would’ve called u a liar lol 

What else?? & WHAT SHOW ARE YALL GOING TOO? I'm going to LA!! 

wow that mix would be amazin

kindest regards

Starmie25

We should have competition to see who can predict the exact setlist or at least closest to it. 

TEANUS

This would be my ideal set list

Spoiler

— Chromatica I —

1. Alice

2. Venus (Short)

3. Just Dance (Minus Colby O’Donis) + Starstruck Interpolation + Band Playout

4. Stupid Love

5. Fun Tonight (Short)

— Sour Candy Interlude —

6. Born This Way + DJ White Shadow Remix Outro

7. Plastic Doll (Short)

8. Applause

9. Enigma

— Chromatica II —

10. 911

11. Judas (Short)

12. Paparazzi (Short)

13. Replay

— Interlude —

14. Poker Face

15. Telephone (Short)

16. Alejandro (Short)

17. Free Woman + DOC Remix

— Chromatica III -

18. Sine From Above (Short)

19. 1000 Doves (Piano) or Hold My Hand (Piano)

20. Million Reasons (Piano)

21. Shallow (Piano)

— Interlude —

22. Rain On Me

23. Babylon 

— Encore —

24. Bad Romance

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Anderson123

I hope it's all Chromatica and Born This Way with some other hits and fan favorites but I have a feeling she's going to do this Chromatica + ARTPOP focused based on last year's petition for Act 2.

TEANUS

I have a playlist for my ideal Chromatica ball setlist and it keeps changing :giveup:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Jack3257
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

I have a playlist for my ideal Chromatica ball setlist and it keeps changing :giveup:

SAME!!!

HausOfAntonio

All of Chromatica but I would in a perfect world leave out Stupid Love if it meant one more fan favourite deep cut - like MJH or DITD. 

From ARTPOP - GUY, Venus and Aura MANDATORY. Would love Swine, Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy too but MJH would absolutely be the death of me.

No Joanne except for Perfect Illusion though clearly thats impossible since she didn’t even perform it in full during its own tour :derpga: Would also LOVE Dancin in Circles. 

I’ll Never Love Again Orchestral moment :nooo:

No The Fame except for Paparazzi - not even the overperformed singles :ohwell: (I know thats a complete delusion though). Otherwise I would LIVE for updated PF and JD with a more rock/metal vibe or heavier EDM production. 

BTW fan favourites - Scheisse, BM, HML; Electric Chapel would KILL ME; and all the singles though I don’t care for Y&I and BTW much. 

From TFM - no Telephone, keep Alejandro and BR, add DITD, Teeth and SHICD  

Basically a tour for the hardcore fans more than the GP, though I’m sure thats unlikely because its a stadium tour so it’s definitely gonna be a crowdpleaser. 

Starmie25

Songs that should be left out - Lovegame, Schisessee, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, Million Raisins, You and I, Telephone, and Paparazzi. đŸ€—

Blackout19

The only song from ARTPOP I wish it will be Do What U Want

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Lukasson

Venus

Diamond heart

I like it rough

Beautiful, dirty, rich

Marry the night (Kylie‘s version)

Archived