Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Tour setlist wishes?

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

TF: Just Dance and Poker Face (Shortened), Starstruck, Disco Heaven :firega:

TFM: Bad Romance, DITD, Retro Dance Freak (:tony:) maybe Alejandro and Telephone but shortened

BTW: Born This Way, TEOG, HML and Marry The Night studio version (please Gagi :giveup:) maybe Judas (but Shortened)

ART: I think we're going to have a lot of this album bc she knows we love it. Title track, Applause, Aura, Venus and maybe G.U.Y and Sexxx Dreams will be on the set. Or Brooklyn Nights? Yes please :nooo:. A collapse for the fanbase.

JOANNE: I would loooove to see her performing a dance version of Diamond Heart to fit with Chromatica songs :nooo:, but I think only Perfect Illusion and Million Raisins will be on

1000 Doves, Sine From Above, Shallow, ARUTW, I'll Never Love Again and Hold My Hand (?) on the acoustic moment of the show. I just hope there is a live orchestra for this moment of the concert, they need to play Chromatica I, II and III, it would be hypnotic :firega:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

HML

Judas

Scheiße

Venus

G.U.Y

Sexxx Dreams

TEA

ARTPOP

Always Remember Us This Way

Starmie25
4 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

The only song from ARTPOP I wish it will be Do What U Want

I feel like she'll peform it again someday.. probs not Chromatica Ball though 

Babylon Dynasty

I'd love to have The Cure in the setlist :kara: I feel like the lyrics and vibes really work with Chromatica.

I hope she includes mire than one ARTPOP song too:excited2:, Venus is kinda obvious.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Jarvin

Marry The Night 

Dance in the Dark

Black Jesus

ARTPOP 

AURA

HAIR

SWINE

Chromatica Ball has to be that DARK BITCH

Since the entire Chromatica catalog + biggest hits are hyper, I'm more excited to see what slow songs she'll perform as there will surely be some 'breaks' between non-stop jumping and dancing and will provide a nice contrast.

The one I'm praying for is ARUTW! :worship2:
Also, how iconic would it be if she belts out I'll Never Love Again while the entire stadium is lit with bracelets/glow sticks/phones:firega:

What I don't wanna hear is Million Reasons and You and I, she performed those too many times. Don't care much about Shallow either, but I guess there's zero chance she'll skip that one!

Attending the first show is super exciting and I think the first time I will know nothing in advance! :excited2:

The Z

I pray that she doesn't sing Just Dance, but yeah, I can keep praying:messga:

Marry The Night deserves a spot

I want from her previous albums:

HML

Venus

Sexxx Dreams

ARTPOP

BJ + AF

DID

SHIC

less previous hits please, more deep cuts and fan favourites

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

All of Chromatica but I would in a perfect world leave out Stupid Love if it meant one more fan favourite deep cut - like MJH or DITD. 

From ARTPOP - GUY, Venus and Aura MANDATORY. Would love Swine, Sexxx Dreams and Gypsy too but MJH would absolutely be the death of me.

No Joanne except for Perfect Illusion though clearly thats impossible since she didn’t even perform it in full during its own tour :derpga: Would also LOVE Dancin in Circles. 

I’ll Never Love Again Orchestral moment :nooo:

No The Fame except for Paparazzi - not even the overperformed singles :ohwell: (I know thats a complete delusion though). Otherwise I would LIVE for updated PF and JD with a more rock/metal vibe or heavier EDM production. 

BTW fan favourites - Scheisse, BM, HML; Electric Chapel would KILL ME; and all the singles though I don’t care for Y&I and BTW much. 

From TFM - no Telephone, keep Alejandro and BR, add DITD, Teeth and SHICD  

Basically a tour for the hardcore fans more than the GP, though I’m sure thats unlikely because its a stadium tour so it’s definitely gonna be a crowdpleaser. 

That's 35 songs :deadbanana: 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

KeepItCool

The Fame:  Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi 

Fame Monster:  Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, Telephone 

Born This Way:  Born This Way, Marry the Night, Edge of Glory, Judas

ARTPOP:  Applause, Venus, G.U.Y. 

Joanne:  Skip this time around

Chromatica:  Alice, Stupid Love, Rain on Me, Free Woman, Fun Tonight, 911, Plastic Doll, Enigma, Replay, 1,000 Doves, Babylon

I kept a lot of deep cuts off my list since it’s a stadium show - this is a wishlist while at the same time thinking of the general public.

Blackout19

I really want Starstruck, Monster, So Happy I Could Die and Heavy Metal Lover. :pray:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

juicyjuicy

Yes, we need some deep album cuts!

I'd love to see these live (again) - in no particular order: Eh Eh, Brown Eyes, Dance in the Dark, Speechless, Schieße, Heavy Metal Lover, Do What U Want (!!), Dope and Sinner's Prayer.

And I can't imagine she won't play Alice on the tour - that needs to be part of the setlist for sure.

Archived