Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Ball Rumours

Featured Posts

I was just wondering if some of this has been posted yet, however a reliable source (twitter: its6a6a) has been posting things regarding TCBT. So far the rumours they have posted are: 

Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves haven't made the setlist

Venus and HML are in! :firega:

Tour outfits are by Versace and Augusto Manzanares

More dates to be added soon

SC will be an interlude

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sexxx said:

Not 6a6a

Biggest fraud on Twitter kdkddkdk

Are you sure? they've been correct about a lot of things

GovernmentHookah
2 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I was just wondering if some of this has been posted yet, however a reliable source (twitter: its6a6a) has been posting things regarding TCBT. So far the rumours they have posted are: 

Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves haven't made the setlist

Venus and HML are in! :firega:

Tour outfits are by Versace and Augusto Manzanares

More dates to be added soon

SC will be an interlude

Looks like the tour will be a fun one 

River

Lol there’s literally a PIANO version for 1000 Dove, it’s the Piano turn dance song of the era

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

4 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

SC will be an interlude

I can live with this but something tells me it's unlikely due to it's streaming succes. I find it more likely that HML will be a sort of interlude/intro.

And RIP to 1000 Doves, it's an underrated gem.

Regina George

Imagine allegedly working so close to Gaga and earning all that money that comes from it and risking it all to spread some information to random fans on twitter? Like just ask yourself why would anyone do that and give yourself a reasonable explanation why that “insider” is nothing but an sad attention seeking individual with no life who just lies for the attention. :vegas:

1 minute ago, Bat said:

I can live with this but something tells me it's unlikely due to it's streaming succes. I find it more likely that HML will be a sort of interlude/intro.

And RIP to 1000 Doves, it's an underrated gem.

I know! I'm pretty sad it hasn't made the setlist, but we'll see.

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Imagine allegedly working so close to Gaga and earning all that money that comes from it and risking it all to spread some information to random fans on twitter? Like just ask yourself why would anyone do that and give yourself a reasonable explanation why that “insider” is nothing but an sad attention seeking individual with no life. :vegas:

I know i do find it strange of how they can leak numerous things, they must be someone from her team or close to her. 

Stephen
1 minute ago, Sine From Above said:

I know i do find it strange of how they can leak numerous things, they must be someone from her team or close to her. 

He's not. In general there are occasional insider leaks from different sources (this goes for every artist) but this person just regurgitates info from those other sources, like Mr S on ATRL.

There's another twitter user who does the same thing (diorleak). They are not really insiders, more like reporters :billie: The problem is 6a6a mixes the few correct info they find with random guesses and made up **** from their imagination. Then when he is proved wrong he either deletes tweets or claims "plans changed" :flop:

TimotheeChalamet
14 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Are you sure? they've been correct about a lot of things

No they haven't. I've been blocked by them right after exposing a lot of their lies. 

Anderson123

Fun Tonight scrapped from the CHROMATICA BALL? That’s very homophobic Gaga if it’s true. 

Archived