Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Ball Rumours

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Joanne was even shorter and she still skipped songs on that tour.

I desperately want the whole of Chromatica but I'm setting myself up for just another greatest hits tour tbh

I mean, she only skipped Hey Girl (cause it's a collab where Florence and Gaga are talking) and Sinner's Prayer 'cause it doesn't really fot with Gaga's songs.

Chromatica is more of the pop Gaga and she's not gonna skip any of it for sure.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, she only skipped Hey Girl (cause it's a collab where Florence and Gaga are talking) and Sinner's Prayer 'cause it doesn't really fot with Gaga's songs.

Chromatica is more of the pop Gaga and she's not gonna skip any of it for sure.

She will def skip at least 1 or two songs at some point. I see fun tonight being a hard one for her to perform live tbh (emotionally)

Mocchi
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Ofc she’s going to perform the album in full since it is so short. I can even see her putting Love Me Right in the setlist. 

It's an stadium tour, there's no way she is gonna play Love me right. I am sure more than one Chromatica song is not gonna make the cut :glamourpuss:

NATAH
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, she only skipped Hey Girl (cause it's a collab where Florence and Gaga are talking) and Sinner's Prayer

she also skipped Grigio Girls and Just Another Day! :grr:

mother, what must i do?

cherryboomboom
1 hour ago, AYURO said:

It's an stadium tour, there's no way she is gonna play Love me right. I am sure more than one Chromatica song is not gonna make the cut :glamourpuss:

even if most of the songs are included, they will be trimmed for sure (Born This Way ball f.e.) and dont forget that it's a huge stadium world tour... Chromatica is not BTW sadly.

PartySick
15 minutes ago, NATAH said:

she also skipped Grigio Girls and Just Another Day! :grr:

I will be forever mad that Just Another Day wasn't on that setlist :patrizia:

🖤

elijahfan
2 hours ago, AYURO said:

Out of the whole standard album, I think Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves are the least likely to be performed. Maybe even Enigma too. And I believe Sour Candy will be an interlude, since it's virtually impossible to perform without Blackpink.

Noir

I hope she skips Fun Tonight and Sine From Above - one will be too emotional to perform and without Elton, SFA seems pointless. Also doesn't help they're the worst two tracks on the album. :ladyhaha: 

She can perform 1000 Doves (Piano Version) but I kinda expect every other song to be there, even if it is in a mash up or medley of some sort. 

Chic
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Out of the whole standard album, I think Fun Tonight and 1000 Doves are the least likely to be performed. Maybe even Enigma too. And I believe Sour Candy will be an interlude, since it's virtually impossible to perform without Blackpink.

Enigma is too much of a big stadium track to not be performed tbh

Starmie25

All this Chromatica news... agh the ultimate Chromatica Clowns Dream 🙌🙌🤡🙌

elijahfan
45 minutes ago, Chic said:

Enigma is too much of a big stadium track to not be performed tbh

I don't know, I don't think it's the most memorable of the album. It could be a great opener to a revamped Enigma show tho.

Moonlight on Water

if she has to skip a song it better be chromatica iii :ally:

she/her

Ziggy
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I could see SC being a partynauseous sitch where she comes out to sing a few lines after the bulk of it is interlude

• 4 weeks later...
cherryboomboom

Not sure if this is acurate, i believe that Babylon is the opening song and not Alice?

ACT 1

Alice

Venus

Btw

enigma

Free woman

Scheiße

ACT 2

judas interlude

Babylon

Government hooker

Plastic doll