rumor

Chromatica Ball Rumours

Featured Posts

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimotheeChalamet
9 minutes ago, Stephen said:

He's not. In general there are occasional insider leaks from different sources (this goes for every artist) but this person just regurgitates info from those other sources, like Mr S on ATRL.

There's another twitter user who does the same thing (diorleak). They are not really insiders, more like reporters :billie: The problem is 6a6a mixes the few correct info they find with random guesses and made up **** from their imagination. Then when he is proved wrong he either deletes tweets or claims "plans changed" :flop:

Tbh he doesn't even mix the correct info with random guesses, he's plain just full of bullshit and his posts should never even be discussed. He's just a fan with too much time on his hands (+ I think we should stop caring for Twitter insiders in 2022, it's just not worth it anymore) 

sarahb
23 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Venus and HML are in! :firega:

This just screams fan fantasy 

Idk if they're reliable :bon: yet I could see these being true..

If it is I'll be sad for Fun Tonight and Sour Candy not getting performance but I could understand why I guess. I do wish that she'll do 1000 Doves piano version :fatcat:

Also I will be super excited for Venus and HML :excited2:

We'll see :flop:

Lucas

The album is 13 tracks long and all the tracks are super short, I highly doubt she would scrap some songs like that.

Luke78619
41 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

a reliable source (twitter: its6a6a)

I actually laughed :air: no ma’am 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Stone S
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The album is 13 tracks long and all the tracks are super short, I highly doubt she would scrap some songs like that.

I wouldn’t put it past her considering she’s gonna perform 

just dance

poler face

lovegame

paparazzi

bad romance

telephone or alejandro

applause

born this way 

you and I or the edge of glory

we will see though

sometimes I wish she would put her hits away and focus on her newer stuff. I know she’s a legend and so many people will come to specifically hear those songs but ugh she has so many good deep cuts and I want a full chromatica experience and hopefully a new song or two since it will be over 2 years since chromatica has dropped 

Welcome to Industria

skaxboy

I think Sour Candy could be an interlude that transitions into a different song right after. Like a song ends, Gaga leaves for a costume change. Then an extended version of the song begins and then a video of the girls plays doing their choreography from their streamed event. Then Gaga comes back on the stage with a new outfit and fished the song. Then performs a different song. 

It could be could if there were holograms of Blackpink so it looks like Gaga performed with them but oh well. 

Juanlittlem

The whole album is 43 minutes, I can't see her not performing a song from Chromatica.

Also they've been proven to be wrong so many times but they just delete tweets and that's it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

LaLa

yeah, anyone who tell me Venus AND HML are included are automatically sus, they know know how to play with our emotions :triggered:

MercifulAir

Wait HTFU! HML as in heavy metal lover? Don’t play with me today. I’m not ready for this kind of tea!!!!!!!!

Chromatica Island

I can see Sour Candy being an awesome interlude and Venus and HML better be on the setlist as well or I'll riot!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ThisGuyTony

The album is only 43 minutes long she could easily do the whole album + her biggest hits/fan faves. :dom:

Jack3257

If any song on Chromatica doesn’t make the setlist it better be Plastic Doll.  However, I can see how Gaga may not want to perform Fun Tonight.  As for 1000 Doves, unless Gaga wants to fly the album version might not translate well and I can see how she would pick other songs for the piano section (MR and Shallow for sure, possibly add in Yoü and I).  I can definitely see Venus being one of the “random favorite-fan songs” she’s been including lately, but feel like HML might be a stretch.  Since I think she might strike a balance between fan-centric artrave/BTWB and GP Dream JWT I can see Marry the Night being included as a “deep cut.”  Sour Candy makes lots of sense as an interlude.

ELECTROHEART

Are the dates they are claiming the ones in Singapore, Taipei, Hong Kong, Mexico Brazil and Buenos Aires?

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived