💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

this is the official thread for all those attending the East Rutherford, New Jersey stop of The Chromatica Ball at Met Life Stadium on August 11th, 2022

website-banner.png?sfvrsn=3e36677b_1

image.jpgthis show is mostly sold out but resale and the few unsold tickets can be bought here: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00005862E4F37E16

Spoiler

also note I personally am not attending this show but I made this thread since the previous thread for this show has been locked 

Edited by Pop Music
Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Pop Music

made this thread for you guys attending to discuss the show (took this tag list from my thread of GGD members Chromatica Ball dates) 

@ryansamonster @ErickSlayyy  @Robo Ga@tappy3@DontCallMeAlice@Gagaism @MessyTop@Stephen @DavidJP @KeepItCool @itsmebuddy @Prince Cameron @CelineDion @Rodrigo Abel@sourpunk @Rocketno10 @CatelynnMarie @broadwaybrian318

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult

What Manhattan and Brooklyn neighborhoods have the most direct public transportation options to get to the stadium? Is it just Midtown near Penn?

LateToCult
1 minute ago, ARTPOPaliens2013 said:

This is the only show she’s doing near my area. I would have to take 3 buses and 1 train to get to the stadium. She needs to add a Philadelphia date or a New York date :saladga:

Sis this is the New York date.

• Like 3

Gagaism
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

What Manhattan and Brooklyn neighborhoods have the most direct public transportation options to get to the stadium? Is it just Midtown near Penn?

best options are Penn Station for subway or Port Authority Terminal for buses.

LateToCult
11 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

best options are Penn Station for subway or Port Authority Terminal for buses.

Do you recommend any hotels near Penn? I’ve stayed at the New Yorker but didn’t like it that much. 

cold heartedpop

I’m so excited it’s finally happening got feild  tickets tears ago 

xoxo Feels so good!
  • Love 1

andy232000

Im going to this show. Do we know if a negative covid test is required/with how much anticipation should it be done? Or just the vaccination card is ok?

Pop Music
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

What happened to other thread?

the person who made it is no longer active (either was banned or left)  and the thread was locked 

Hyperballad
2 hours ago, ARTPOPaliens2013 said:

This is the only show she’s doing near my area. I would have to take 3 buses and 1 train to get to the stadium. She needs to add a Philadelphia date or a New York date :saladga:

I don’t see this as a problem lol :laughga:

I would prefer having to take some buses and a train to get to her concert rather than being in Latin America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, or Australia and having to travel far and spend a fortune to see her :vegas:

Gagaism
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Do you recommend any hotels near Penn? I’ve stayed at the New Yorker but didn’t like it that much. 

I have no idea about hotels, sorry :sweat:

Gagaism

East Rutherford NJ is not New York but ok. A New York show would be MSG or yankee stadium.

I get your point but now is just like met life stadium taking almost every concert as a New York leg. 

Juanlittlem

I have to take 2 planes to get to the country she's doing a show :deadbanana: How can someone complain about having to take a few buses :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 3

Robo Ga

I’m flying in from Eastern Canada for this with my bestie. I’ve never been to New York or New Jersey and I’m so excited! Finally living my dream of seeing Gaga perform at a stadium 🏟 😍 Going broke for this lol but it will be sooooo worth it!!

🤖⚡️
  • Like 1

• River pinned this topic