💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

pachinko
1 hour ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I’m still staying in NYC until tomorrow night… does anyone have LGBTQ+ club / bar recommendations? Or some kind of event lol :bear:

Go to Hell’s Kitchen and hop between these four spots:

- Mickey Spillaines (cheap drink specials; good for pregaming). 

- Industry Bar 

- Hush

- Boxers 

• Thanks 1

SharkmanthaC
8 hours ago, izzio said:

I showed up without a ticket, maybe some of u saw me with my sign that said I Need a Ticket. I was hoping to snag someone's extra nosebleed seat for little to no money but after abut an hour of doing that someone ran up to me with a GA Pit ticket, asked if I still wanted it, handed it to me, and ran away. I barely even got a look at his face. If you're on here, you have no idea how much you made my night. I literally could never thank you enough. I've never had the money to be that close up at a Gaga show. I'm working a soul sucking minimum wage job and couldn't even afford to get a resale nosebleed seat. It was incredible, I was sobbing throughout like 90% of the show. Seeing her that up close was like truly the most insane thing to ever happen to me. I was at the barricade all the way to the left of the stage at the left catwalk. Unbelievable experience... a lot of people were coming up to me in the pit like "I'm so happy you got in!!!" And people were saying they felt bad for me bc I didn't have a ticket but I knew I'd get in somehow!!! Thank you kind stranger, I doubt I will ever be that close up at a Gaga show again and you truly made my night magical.

Gaga fans are the best really. I think Twitter gives “us” a bad rep sometimes but so many kind people. 

she/her/hers
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

badfaith

Just listened to Love Me Right (the fanmade extended version :glamourpuss:) and I wish she will sing it live

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Gaga fans are the best really. I think Twitter gives “us” a bad rep sometimes but so many kind people. 

to be fair, most fanbases are a lot worse on twitter :bear:

• Like 1

HausOfMark
23 hours ago, DavidJP said:

Did anyone get the Hoodie in an XL? I am GUTTED that I couldnt get one :cryga:

I got one in 2x

-Mark

CheapGin
17 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I’m still staying in NYC until tomorrow night… does anyone have LGBTQ+ club / bar recommendations? Or some kind of event lol :bear:

Hardware

• Thanks 1

Lana Winters

This may be a long shot but if anyone has a hoodie in M, L, or XL and wants to trade for my Size Small just let me know! 

ChrissyBot
On 8/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, izzio said:

I showed up without a ticket, maybe some of u saw me with my sign that said I Need a Ticket. I was hoping to snag someone's extra nosebleed seat for little to no money but after abut an hour of doing that someone ran up to me with a GA Pit ticket, asked if I still wanted it, handed it to me, and ran away. I barely even got a look at his face. If you're on here, you have no idea how much you made my night. I literally could never thank you enough. I've never had the money to be that close up at a Gaga show. I'm working a soul sucking minimum wage job and couldn't even afford to get a resale nosebleed seat. It was incredible, I was sobbing throughout like 90% of the show. Seeing her that up close was like truly the most insane thing to ever happen to me. I was at the barricade all the way to the left of the stage at the left catwalk. Unbelievable experience... a lot of people were coming up to me in the pit like "I'm so happy you got in!!!" And people were saying they felt bad for me bc I didn't have a ticket but I knew I'd get in somehow!!! Thank you kind stranger, I doubt I will ever be that close up at a Gaga show again and you truly made my night magical.

I saw u!!!! I felt bad cuz I wish I could’ve gave u something but I’m glad u had an amazing time!!!! :pawsup:

• Like 1

LateToCult

I literally only took a handful of photos and 1 video throughout the whole concert because I wanted to enjoy the experience and wouldn’t look at the stuff anyway. Well…now I want to look back on pictures and videos.  :air:

• Like 1

HausOfMark
Just now, LateToCult said:

I literally only took a handful of photos and 1 video throughout the whole concert because I wanted to enjoy the experience and wouldn’t look at the stuff anyway. Well…now I want to look back on pictures and videos.  :air:

I did the same thing and there’s lots of photos and videos on YouTube and Twitter/ Instagram :)

-Mark
  • Like 1

LateToCult

Also feel VERY lucky that my friend and I were able to get the hoodie. We got in at 6:30 and there was no line for merch at the bud light gate. 

Edited by LateToCult

HausOfMark
On 8/14/2022 at 12:00 AM, LateToCult said:

Also feel VERY lucky that my friend and I were able to get the hoodie. We got in at 6:30 and there was no line for merch at the bud light gate. 

Same for the metlife gate! In and out!

-Mark