💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

stevana229

that Alice-Replay-Monster combo is KILLER to see live. when she screams right before the beat drops in Replay, its actually insane. goosebumps 

• Like 6

I showed up without a ticket, maybe some of u saw me with my sign that said I Need a Ticket. I was hoping to snag someone's extra nosebleed seat for little to no money but after abut an hour of doing that someone ran up to me with a GA Pit ticket, asked if I still wanted it, handed it to me, and ran away. I barely even got a look at his face. If you're on here, you have no idea how much you made my night. I literally could never thank you enough. I've never had the money to be that close up at a Gaga show. I'm working a soul sucking minimum wage job and couldn't even afford to get a resale nosebleed seat. It was incredible, I was sobbing throughout like 90% of the show. Seeing her that up close was like truly the most insane thing to ever happen to me. I was at the barricade all the way to the left of the stage at the left catwalk. Unbelievable experience... a lot of people were coming up to me in the pit like "I'm so happy you got in!!!" And people were saying they felt bad for me bc I didn't have a ticket but I knew I'd get in somehow!!! Thank you kind stranger, I doubt I will ever be that close up at a Gaga show again and you truly made my night magical.

• Like 3
  • Love 35

6 minutes ago, izzio said:

I showed up without a ticket, maybe some of u saw me with my sign that said I Need a Ticket. I was hoping to snag someone's extra nosebleed seat for little to no money but after abut an hour of doing that someone ran up to me with a GA Pit ticket, asked if I still wanted it, handed it to me, and ran away. I barely even got a look at his face. If you're on here, you have no idea how much you made my night. I literally could never thank you enough. I've never had the money to be that close up at a Gaga show. I'm working a soul sucking minimum wage job and couldn't even afford to get a resale nosebleed seat. It was incredible, I was sobbing throughout like 90% of the show. Seeing her that up close was like truly the most insane thing to ever happen to me. I was at the barricade all the way to the left of the stage at the left catwalk. Unbelievable experience... a lot of people were coming up to me in the pit like "I'm so happy you got in!!!" And people were saying they felt bad for me bc I didn't have a ticket but I knew I'd get in somehow!!! Thank you kind stranger, I doubt I will ever be that close up at a Gaga show again and you truly made my night magical.

I've had a few glasses of wine, but reading your post just made me go ...awww, bless <3:bradley:

cold heartedpop

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I waited two years to experience this album live. I had to end up going with my ex-boyfriend because we bought those tickets beforehand, but he said he’s never been to any concert ever like that before and I’m so happy I got to be free and dance as my self, I love to hear all of your stories and how much fun you guys have enter whoever is going to the next ball have the time of your life! 

xoxo Feels so good!
  • Love 2

Robo Ga

Driving home with my bestie right now after the show. UNFORGETTABLE. I legit bawled my eyes out at the end. Lol apologies to the people around me on the floor who had to deal with our insane dancing and screaming all night 😂 

Lifetime highlight achieved. Love you guys & Gaga forever !!! ❀ 

đŸ€–âšĄïž
  • Love 4

DiamondAngel
2 hours ago, izzio said:

Were you wearing yellow? I think I saw you! Glad you got in and had a great time :hug: 

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, izzio said:

I am SO truly happy for you!!💖💖

Saint Hollywood

I’m still staying in NYC until tomorrow night
 does anyone have LGBTQ+ club / bar recommendations? Or some kind of event lol :bear:

cold heartedpop
5 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I’m still staying in NYC until tomorrow night
 does anyone have LGBTQ+ club / bar recommendations? Or some kind of event lol :bear:

Boxers , the Q, industry,

xoxo Feels so good!
  • Thanks 1

killme89
6 hours ago, izzio said:

This is the best thing I’ve ever read on here 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

killme89
6 hours ago, milotjuh said:

I've had a few glasses of wine, but reading your post just made me go ...awww, bless <3:bradley:

Same haha I teared up đŸ„č

Borisapillar
5 hours ago, cold heartedpop said:

Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I waited two years to experience this album live. I had to end up going with my ex-boyfriend because we bought those tickets beforehand, but he said he’s never been to any concert ever like that before and I’m so happy I got to be free and dance as my self, I love to hear all of your stories and how much fun you guys have enter whoever is going to the next ball have the time of your life! 

Did y’all smash after or what

• LMAO 4

cold heartedpop
20 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Did y’all smash after or what

No 🌚💀💀

xoxo Feels so good!