💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

I also heard. Don’t know the validity of it… there is a shuttle from Penn station to MetLife ?

I haven’t heard of this. I’ll look into it tomorrow because that sounds like such a great alternative. I’m just so exhausted from traveling for the majority of the day. And the east coast robbed me of 3 hours 😭😭😭

ChrissyBot
6 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I believe that the venue is cashless, so just keep that in mind when going to the show.

Wait are there other things we have to pay for at the venue to enter or sum?

Lana Winters
11 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Wait are there other things we have to pay for at the venue to enter or sum?

Merch, snacks, vendors etc are all cashless if you’re planning on purchasing anything once you’re inside! But you don’t have to purchase anything. 

28 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

I also heard. Don’t know the validity of it… there is a shuttle from Penn station to MetLife ?

Not to Penn, but there's a shuttle to Port Authority Bus Terminal, which is one subway stop (or a ten minute walk) away!

6 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I believe that the venue is cashless, so just keep that in mind when going to the show.

If you don't have a card for whatever reason, they do have "cashless ATM's" that will put the money on a card without any fees or expiry!

• Thanks 2

B2theRich33
14 minutes ago, summerboi said:

Not to Penn, but there's a shuttle to Port Authority Bus Terminal, which is one subway stop (or a ten minute walk) away!

If you don't have a card for whatever reason, they do have "cashless ATM's" that will put the money on a card without any fees or expiry!

Yes that must be it! Thank you. I forgot all about port authority lol 

tylertremallose
8 hours ago, sourpunk said:

Go onto the MetLife website, they have this whole document of “know before you go” and it’s super helpful. But it clearly states no overnight camping!

I’m trying to find info for Dallas show regarding this but am struggling 

B2theRich33
28 minutes ago, badboymonsterx said:

Anyone selling a pit ticket by any chance?

they MIGHT put a few more on sale tomorrow or Thursday during the day, so keep checking Ticketmaster! 

• Love 1

KindnessPunk
59 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

I’m trying to find info for Dallas show regarding this but am struggling 

They might post this info on the stadium website closer to your date or email you. Metlife posts their “Know Before You Go” like a week before an event 

ChrissyBot

Am I allowed to bring pepper spray/mace with me into the concert in case I need to defend myself? Or is that prohibited/deemed dangerous by the staff?

Edited by chromaticpop

Lana Winters
5 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

Am I allowed to bring pepper spray/mace with me into the concert in case I need to defend myself? Or is that prohibited/deemed dangerous by the staff?

I’m like 99% sure they would not let you in with pepper spray with how strict the prohibited items are with clear bags, etc. Here’s a guide for you. 

https://cms.metlifestadium.com/docs/default-source/event-advisories/lady-gaga---know-before-you-go.pdf

Chromaticasid96
19 hours ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

Hey early entry pit peeps !

what time are y’all thinking of going ? I'm confused by the email still.

it says we can just be there at 4:30 but I guess there are not gonna be that many people in early entry right ?

Should we still queue up hours before that eve though we have the advantage of just going at 4:30?

B2theRich33
15 minutes ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

Should we still queue up hours before that eve though we have the advantage of just going at 4:30?

If you’re EE GA, the earliest you can queue up at the venue is 230 pm tomorrow… you’ll only be battling for your lives with other EE GA people and have a whole 2 hours in the venue before anyone else. It’s really up to you at that point. 

LateToCult

@B2theRich33the NJ transit app didn’t give me an option to select a date when buying tickets. Are they only good day of or will they be good tomorrow? It also didn’t give me the option to select a specific train so I’m guessing it’s good for any train headed in that direction? Sorry for the bothering you with this. :poot: