Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel
14 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

Alrighty everyone, should we set up a discord or something for a meet up? I’m going solo, but also meeting a bunch of people who will be scattered throughout the stadium before / after… would love a lil group to celebrate, dance, and cry with! 

also, I’m not good with discord so I don’t know how to set it up 

I would also love this! I'll be going solo too lol. 

Alfonso

I'll be also going alone as well and traveling over there, so if we could all meet up in Penn station or something and go there together it would be great (I'll be in the bleachers) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Notthebling

Going with my best friend!

Hit me up on insta @jpdupuis so we can plan and meet ❤️

what time do you guys think you’ll get there to line up?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne
  • Like 1

Saint Hollywood

I’m so excited!!! Four more days!!! :cryga:

I’ll be in the upper level with my best friend, but I also plan on attending the Boston show alone in the pit. The anticipation of finally seeing Gaga live for the first time is eating away at my brain. :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

To all in the Pit.

There is no overnight camping!

Also you can begin lining up for pit at 2:30 PM when the parking lot opens for the show.

I'm guessing that means you can't get in until 6:30 when the gates open for the show?

I'm fine with this. Totally wasn't thrilled about getting there super early. I'm still probably not going to be getting there until like 5pm.

• Like 3

sourpunk
Just now, Lady K said:

To all in the Pit.

There is no overnight camping!

Also you can begin lining up for pit at 2:30 PM when the parking lot opens for the show.

I'm guessing that means you can't get in until 6:30 when the gates open for the show?

I'm fine with this. Totally wasn't thrilled about getting there super early. I'm still probably not going to be getting there until like 5pm.

Yeah I think it’ll be kinda good now that we can’t line up until later. Does anyone know if it’s easy to get from American Dream to the venue? Might wanna do some shopping beforehand haha

Who's good with Discord? 

Should we start a gaga daily thread for grouping up?

• Like 1

sourpunk
19 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Who's good with Discord? 

Should we start a gaga daily thread for grouping up?

I’m down! WhatsApp might be easier?

• Like 1

LateToCult

Do we know where the merch will be sold at MetLife? How early do you have to get there to make sure you get something before the show starts?

sourpunk
27 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Do we know where the merch will be sold at MetLife? How early do you have to get there to make sure you get something before the show starts?

I’m assuming it’ll be outside the venue and inside like the other shows. I heard the Toronto exclusive Hoodie sold out pretty fast so if you want the exclusive hoodie get there early. 

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, sourpunk said:

I’m assuming it’ll be outside the venue and inside like the other shows. I heard the Toronto exclusive Hoodie sold out pretty fast so if you want the exclusive hoodie get there early. 

There were two merch locations at past shows?

B2theRich33
1 hour ago, sourpunk said:

Yeah I think it’ll be kinda good now that we can’t line up until later. Does anyone know if it’s easy to get from American Dream to the venue? Might wanna do some shopping beforehand haha

They have a walkway connecting them I believe 

• YAAAS 1

brennan731
26 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

There were two merch locations at past shows?

Been to two shows at MetLife this summer (Coldplay and The Weeknd) and the venue had a few merch locations set up in trailers outside of the stadium for both shows. I would assume it will be the same with Gaga!

plus several merch booths on the 100 level. It shouldn’t be hard to find a booth! 

Edited by brennan731
  • Thanks 1

summerboi

I'm honestly not too salty about camping being prohibited until 2:30PM, as I nearly forgot that I have a dentist appointment that morning. I've got EE GA, but I just love getting caught up in the hype. Heads up to others coming early from NYC and/or the train: the shuttle to the stadium doesn't run until closer to the show, so prepare to take an Uber/Lyft from Secaucus Junction if you wanna get there early.

Also another friendly advisory to everyone: remember to check out the extended rules for entry/security. The guidelines are a little more intense than most shows, and prohibit things like most non-transparent bags, certain phone charger batteries, and umbrellas (especially in light of the ominous weather lately). Happily, water bottles and food are allowed, so I am excited to not spend big bucks on a sad hotdog after waiting all afternoon. Here's the full guide.