Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

Ok this is probably a dumb question but I've never been to a concert before, this is my first one ever so I want to clarify. 

"GA" refers to the standing area where there are no seats, correct? I've been hearing people talk about how they need to get there early to secure the best spots. I'm not in the standing area of the stadium - I'm in the first row of seats and have a specific seat number. Because I have a seat number, no one can take it, right? I don't need to worry about getting there hours early so that no one takes it? 

Edited by DiamondAngel

B2theRich33
3 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

Ok this is probably a dumb question but I've never been to a concert before, this is my first one ever so I want to clarify. 

"GA" refers to the standing area where there are no seats, correct? I've been hearing people talk about how they need to get there early to secure the best spots. I'm not in the standing area of the stadium - I'm in the first row of seats and have a specific seat number. Because I have a seat number, no one can take it, right? I don't need to worry about getting there hours early so that no one takes it? 

Correct. If you have an assigned section row and seat number that is yours. And yours alone. No one else’s! 

• Thanks 1

LateToCult

Does anyone know where I can sell my two tickets for instant money? I want to try to use what I get to buy tickets farther back. Is Craigslist reliable? Any sites you can recommend? I paid almost $900 for Gar and Bobby to screw me over. 

HausOfMark
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Does anyone know where I can sell my two tickets for instant money? I want to try to use what I get to buy tickets farther back. Is Craigslist reliable? Any sites you can recommend? I paid almost $900 for Gar and Bobby to screw me over. 

I personally wouldnt trust craigslist and I didnt even know people still used that but you can try that or Facebook MarketPlace? IDK.

-Mark

zackdunaway
On 4/16/2022 at 10:30 PM, sourpunk said:

Who else is gonna be in the pit?!?

I can’t believe the difference in price between what I paid for my pit ticket in 2020 and what Pit tickets at other shows are now! More than 5-6x the amount!

I'll be in the Pit! Early Entry for me!

• Like 1

zackdunaway

Hi all! Super excited for this date! I'll be traveling from out of state for this show. I've been to NYC many times, but have never been to Metlife (or Jersey for that matter). I have early entry PIT tickets and was considering getting a hotel close to the stadium to be able to freshen up in while waiting for doors to open. It seems no hotels are walkable due to the freeways surrounding the stadium. Is it a better idea to get a hotel in Manhattan and catch a train to the stadium? Seems like a cheap 15 min train ride is a better idea than catching an uber every time I need to go to the hotel room. TIA!!

sourpunk
6 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Wait, I’ve seen a couple times that being on the field/not close isn’t the best view. I’m trying to stay spoiler free so I haven’t watched videos. I have field tickets for two other shows. Can someone explain?

LateToCult
2 hours ago, sourpunk said:

Wait, I’ve seen a couple times that being on the field/not close isn’t the best view. I’m trying to stay spoiler free so I haven’t watched videos. I have field tickets for two other shows. Can someone explain?

I have section 113 seats but clips I’ve seen make me nervous that I won’t be able to see Gaga for a good chunk of the show because of the stage layout. Floor seats should be find if you’re closer to the center though.

LateToCult
4 hours ago, zackdunaway said:

Hi all! Super excited for this date! I'll be traveling from out of state for this show. I've been to NYC many times, but have never been to Metlife (or Jersey for that matter). I have early entry PIT tickets and was considering getting a hotel close to the stadium to be able to freshen up in while waiting for doors to open. It seems no hotels are walkable due to the freeways surrounding the stadium. Is it a better idea to get a hotel in Manhattan and catch a train to the stadium? Seems like a cheap 15 min train ride is a better idea than catching an uber every time I need to go to the hotel room. TIA!!

You can get a hotel near Penn Station. 

sourpunk
5 hours ago, LateToCult said:

I have section 113 seats but clips I’ve seen make me nervous that I won’t be able to see Gaga for a good chunk of the show because of the stage layout. Floor seats should be find if you’re closer to the center though.

Ahhh okay perfect thank you for the spoiler free explanation!!

Gagaism

Does anybody here has the little monster ga package? I’d like to know what it comes with and how it works because I have no idea :enigma:

B2theRich33
10 hours ago, zackdunaway said:

You’ll be paying a lot of money if you are staying in NYC… it’s better to stay at the hotels that are like 7/8 min drive with Uber/Lyft… that’s what I’m doing. 

My husband and I are going to be in the General Admission Standing pit. We are so excited! But also a bit in shock with the price.

We decided to upgrade the tickets we had. These are regular general admission, and they were like $900 each including taxes and fees. In comparison, I have a friend that bought the LMEE Vip Package two years ago, and paid about $450!!!

• Like 1

LateToCult

If anyone is interested in section 113 tickets I’m selling them on StubHub for $390 each. That’s $17 more per seat than I paid. That’s as low as I’m gonna go because I’m already losing about $200 when I take into account I what StubHub takes.

Who is going to be in the pit for this show? I need some pit buddies!

Also, any costume in progress pics? I'll have some of mine soon. :heart: