💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

sourpunk

For anyone who is going to be in the pit: How early are you going to line up?

for ArtRAVE I lined up 2 nights before, and Joanne was 1 night but those weren’t stadium shows. We used a number system so we could go in and out of the line for bathroom, food, hotel, etc. If you plan on getting there early do you plan on having your makeup done and outfit done before you get in the line or do you think I’ll be able to go back to my hotel a couple hours. Do you think there will be a number system for a stadium show? 

54 minutes ago, sourpunk said:

For anyone who is going to be in the pit: How early are you going to line up?

for ArtRAVE I lined up 2 nights before, and Joanne was 1 night but those weren’t stadium shows. We used a number system so we could go in and out of the line for bathroom, food, hotel, etc. If you plan on getting there early do you plan on having your makeup done and outfit done before you get in the line or do you think I’ll be able to go back to my hotel a couple hours. Do you think there will be a number system for a stadium show? 

I def wouldn’t recommend waiting that many days in advance. A lot of people that have floor tickets (GP) will arrive like an hour before the show starts and will slowly make their way to the front which is also what I typically do. No need to lose so many hours

• 2 weeks later...
LateToCult

Ticketmaster now shows you what gate to use when you enter MetLife! 

Any New Yorkers know how public transit to the stadium works from Penn Station?

Saint Hollywood

I will be at this show with a friend! I’m beyond excited to see Gaga live for the first time. :giveup:

7 minutes ago, joaouliana said:

does anybody have GA tickets to sell me? :river:

I might have an extra one if my mom can’t make it. Bought a ticket for her to come but long story short, got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and just had hip replacement surgery for in May. If she’s not well enough by the end of the month I will have to sell the ticket! It’s GA 

• Love 1

joaouliana
Just now, luigil said:

I might have an extra one if my mom can’t make it. Bought a ticket for her to come but long story short, got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and just had hip replacement surgery for in May. If she’s not well enough by the end of the month I will have to sell the ticket! It’s GA 

omg i'm so sorry :(((

i'm gonna pm you, i'm coming from brazil just to see her, I already have the chicago ticket but i wanna see her in ny too, we could go together 

Saint Hollywood

A bunch of standard seats towards the front section of the floor have just been released on Ticketmaster, for anyone who is interested!

DontCallMeAlice

This will be my second Chromatica show, and my very first time visiting New York City. Doing this trip with my littlemonster friends and can’t wait :giveup:

Padam.

MessyTop
On 7/4/2022 at 7:30 PM, LateToCult said:

Ticketmaster now shows you what gate to use when you enter MetLife! 

Any New Yorkers know how public transit to the stadium works from Penn Station?

New Yorker here, the train is super easy. Out of Penn Station on 34st. Is a 15 min train that takes you directly to the stadium. Super easy and cheap. Trains are every 10-15 min. And cause if the concert it will be fun and crowded  

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1