Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

DavidJP
6 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Do you recommend any hotels near Penn? I’ve stayed at the New Yorker but didn’t like it that much. 

you could probably get a cheaper hotel in NJ (if you stay in or near seacacus  you can easily access NYC and be a quick drive from the stadium as well!!)

DavidJP
5 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Im going to this show. Do we know if a negative covid test is required/with how much anticipation should it be done? Or just the vaccination card is ok?

So far it seems like nothing so far. 

This is what ticketmaster says "The Stadium and the Event Organizer continue to abide by protocols mandated by the State of New Jersey. By purchasing tickets to this event, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Check back often for updates to your event venue website as guidelines are subject to change." 

I bet when it gets closer theyll announce some i covid policy. Whether its being vaccinated or showing a negative test. I think they're probably monitoring the positivity rates and other covid numbers.  90% of the state has gotten at least 1 dose and almost 76% are fully vaccinated. 

Personally, i think they will ask for the vaccination card OR a negative covid test. I also think Masks will be optional(especially since the stadium is an open roof, the airflow is probably better)

There will no requirement to enter the show. Public venues across the country have lifted any mandated requirements for entry. It’s a shame but most of the country stopped giving a fck about COVID in 2021. I’ve gone to 8 concerts this year in 3 different states and 0 requirements needed (including wearing a mask) 

andy232000
1 hour ago, DavidJP said:

So far it seems like nothing so far. 

This is what ticketmaster says "The Stadium and the Event Organizer continue to abide by protocols mandated by the State of New Jersey. By purchasing tickets to this event, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test. Check back often for updates to your event venue website as guidelines are subject to change." 

I bet when it gets closer theyll announce some i covid policy. Whether its being vaccinated or showing a negative test. I think they're probably monitoring the positivity rates and other covid numbers.  90% of the state has gotten at least 1 dose and almost 76% are fully vaccinated. 

Personally, i think they will ask for the vaccination card OR a negative covid test. I also think Masks will be optional(especially since the stadium is an open roof, the airflow is probably better)

I checked the stadiums website an it says that as of now they are not even asking people for vaccination cards nor negative tests. The only recommendation they give is to wear a mask in closed spaces, but its even implied its just a recommendation, not mandatory.

• Like 1

sourpunk

Who else is gonna be in the pit?!?

I can’t believe the difference in price between what I paid for my pit ticket in 2020 and what Pit tickets at other shows are now! More than 5-6x the amount!

6 minutes ago, sourpunk said:

Who else is gonna be in the pit?!?

I can’t believe the difference in price between what I paid for my pit ticket in 2020 and what Pit tickets at other shows are now! More than 5-6x the amount!

I’ll be in the pit!!!

• River pinned this topic
DavidJP

I wonder if we will be able to tailgate at the stadium before the show! Imagine how much fun?! Cant wait to spend 18$ on a overpriced drink LOL 

Stephen

I'm still mad my friends didn't want to spend money on pit tickets... I didn't want to be in the pit alone so I sold my ticket to sit with my friends :giveup: 

The same thing happened when I went with them to Enigma, except I did go in the pit by myself while they had seats. It was okay but it wasn't anywhere as fun as it would have been with my buddies. I need friends who are bigger stans :toofunny:

• Sad 2

Hello everyone! I have been visiting GagaDaily for years, and finally decided to sign up. Me and my husband are going to the Chromatica Ball at Met Life Stadium. And we are also going to be visiting NY for the first time. We are very excited. Would love to get to know and meet some of you.  :kiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
C Rose

Hi everyone! I dont know if Im allowed to do this here, but here it goes:

I have to sell a ticket for the NY date. A friend of mine can't go, and he left me with the ticket. I would sell it through the TicketMaster resale system. The ticket is valued in $450, and Im considering selling it for $350. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

I plan to post it on Ticket Master soon, so I want to favor a fellow GagaDaily Monster.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...