Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

LateToCult
26 minutes ago, spicedchy said:

You would take an NJ Transit train to Secausus Junction (pretty sure all the lines stop there). And there’s a direct shuttle rail to the Meadowlands from there! 

Can you buy NJ Transit tickets day of or do you have to buy in advance because trains fill up fast for big events?

B2theRich33
16 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Can you buy NJ Transit tickets day of or do you have to buy in advance because trains fill up fast for big events?

Day of, I do it allllll the time. and 9/10 if you’re getting off at seacacus (or however it’s spelled) you rarely need to buy a ticket for the NJ transit… now transport from there on the shuttle, I dunno. Never did that.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2022 at 3:02 AM, zakroberts said:

I'll be checking every day just in case, I feel that may have been the last of them though :spin:

I just checked, and more arena standing tickets are available! RUN!!!! $855 each tho...

10 hours ago, C Rose said:

I just checked, and more arena standing tickets are available! RUN!!!! $855 each tho...

I can't even resell my tickets. they are "will call". I have to show up with an ID and everything. Can't even transfer. If I don't go I lose!

brennan731
19 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

80% done with my fit… 

Looks good! Way more than what I am doing! T shirt and shorts here! I’ll be in the pit! So hype for this to be here after how many years with tickets lol

• YAAAS 1

KellsHotz

Hi everyone! in need of some ticket advice.

Currently I'm in section 3 row 2, but I'm nervous with how big the pit looks that the view won't be great (being a fellow 5'2"). On the other hand, it's pretty much the halfway point between the main stage and B stage, so I guess that's a plus??? I'm considering switching to the little monster package for the Hershey show, which is currently still available and comes to the same price as my Metlife ticket. Racking my brain over this, any thoughts are helpful!! 

tylertremallose

just curious, but have yall gotten EE info yet? just trying to see what to expect for Dallas

torileche

Is anyone else driving to the NJ show? I have pit tickets and want to line up early, but MetLife parking lots don't open until 2:30PM. Wondering if anyone else has a plan for driving and lining up early.

Edited by torileche

2 hours ago, torileche said:

Is anyone else driving to the NJ show? I have pit tickets and want to line up early, but MetLife parking lots don't open until 2:30PM. Wondering if anyone else has a plan for driving and lining up early.

The whole floor isn't pit, just the front, unlike the European shows.  I'm not lining up hours early just for that reason. 

• Thanks 1

Chromaticasid96

Hi everyone ,

I am new to Gaga daily and I created it as I am going to the concert alone and would love some company  !

I am going to the concert on august 11 at MetLife stadium , I am in the fan pit section , I am going alone , anyone else going too ? Would love to meet y’all and dance together 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

DavidJP
On 7/25/2022 at 9:04 PM, B2theRich33 said:

Day of, I do it allllll the time. and 9/10 if you’re getting off at seacacus (or however it’s spelled) you rarely need to buy a ticket for the NJ transit… now transport from there on the shuttle, I dunno. Never did that.

I believe Metlife has a shuttle from the stadium to the train station! im not too sure though. perhaps someone should call and see what arrangements are being made if any are 

andy232000
17 hours ago, KellsHotz said:

Hi everyone! in need of some ticket advice.

Currently I'm in section 3 row 2, but I'm nervous with how big the pit looks that the view won't be great (being a fellow 5'2"). On the other hand, it's pretty much the halfway point between the main stage and B stage, so I guess that's a plus??? I'm considering switching to the little monster package for the Hershey show, which is currently still available and comes to the same price as my Metlife ticket. Racking my brain over this, any thoughts are helpful!! 

I personally thing you have great spots. Section 3 is right in the middle center. Its not front row but you'll see the whole stage and still see Gaga I think. But I did see the Hershey shows still have PIT tickets for lower prices, so if you wanna absolutely try to be front row, I guess its worth it if you dont mind switching dates. 

If you do switch dates and have more than 1 tts in section 3 I'd be willing to consider switching with you lol. I got section 5 tickets and i think I'll be a bit far (not toooooo far, but wtill not close either, plus I wont be at the middle)

• Like 1

Chromaticasid96

Hi everyone ,

I have the little monsters GA pit package for this date and the tickets are at ‘will call’ , what does that mean ? Can I only collect it at the day of the event ? Please help. .

Lana Winters
4 hours ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

Hi everyone ,

I have the little monsters GA pit package for this date and the tickets are at ‘will call’ , what does that mean ? Can I only collect it at the day of the event ? Please help. .

If your tickets are at Will Call, that means they'll be at the box office / will call the day of the show, yes. You need to bring your ID to collect the ticket(s) and they'll be printed for you there.