Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

On 7/20/2022 at 12:24 AM, C Rose said:

My husband and I are going to be in the General Admission Standing pit. We are so excited! But also a bit in shock with the price.

We decided to upgrade the tickets we had. These are regular general admission, and they were like $900 each including taxes and fees. In comparison, I have a friend that bought the LMEE Vip Package two years ago, and paid about $450!!!

My husband and I are too! 

HOLY COW on that price? I think I paid like 250 each? Not VIP and 2 years ago as well. I think I go mine during the pre-sale. You guys dressing up at all? I'm going ALLLLLLL out!

On 7/19/2022 at 9:48 AM, zackdunaway said:

Hi all! Super excited for this date! I'll be traveling from out of state for this show. I've been to NYC many times, but have never been to Metlife (or Jersey for that matter). I have early entry PIT tickets and was considering getting a hotel close to the stadium to be able to freshen up in while waiting for doors to open. It seems no hotels are walkable due to the freeways surrounding the stadium. Is it a better idea to get a hotel in Manhattan and catch a train to the stadium? Seems like a cheap 15 min train ride is a better idea than catching an uber every time I need to go to the hotel room. TIA!!

Do you have VIP? How do you know if they are "early entry". I'm still trying to figure out what time to get there.

On 6/22/2022 at 2:18 PM, sourpunk said:

For anyone who is going to be in the pit: How early are you going to line up?

for ArtRAVE I lined up 2 nights before, and Joanne was 1 night but those weren’t stadium shows. We used a number system so we could go in and out of the line for bathroom, food, hotel, etc. If you plan on getting there early do you plan on having your makeup done and outfit done before you get in the line or do you think I’ll be able to go back to my hotel a couple hours. Do you think there will be a number system for a stadium show? 

These are my questions!

I'm driving up the day before from NC, I'm not going to be able to line up till day of. I guess I'm sore out of luck if I need to line up a day in advance! I was planning on doing my full costume before I get in line, but I can take pieces on and off if I'm hot. Remember sun screen!!!!

16 minutes ago, Lady K said:

My husband and I are too! 

HOLY COW on that price? I think I paid like 250 each? Not VIP and 2 years ago as well. I think I go mine during the pre-sale. You guys dressing up at all? I'm going ALLLLLLL out!

I am DEFINITELY dressing up. Im going to sew and create my look. My husband does not know if he is dressing up yet. Im still trying to convince him.

8 minutes ago, C Rose said:

I am DEFINITELY dressing up. Im going to sew and create my look. My husband does not know if he is dressing up yet. Im still trying to convince him.

When we went to Enigma I was lucky I got a "punk" vest on my husband.  

I'm working on my costume starting this weekend. Share pics!!! I've been to the Joanne tour as well, this is my first time dressing up. :legend:

15 minutes ago, Lady K said:

When we went to Enigma I was lucky I got a "punk" vest on my husband.  

I'm working on my costume starting this weekend. Share pics!!! I've been to the Joanne tour as well, this is my first time dressing up. :legend:

I have only seen Gaga live at the BTW ball. She came to Puerto Rico, where I live. I was front row the whole show. It was amazing!!! This will be my second time dressing up, but I am NOT wearing heels. Last time I wore heels, and they almost killed my feet. XD

10 minutes ago, C Rose said:

I have only seen Gaga live at the BTW ball. She came to Puerto Rico, where I live. I was front row the whole show. It was amazing!!! This will be my second time dressing up, but I am NOT wearing heels. Last time I wore heels, and they almost killed my feet. XD

I was suppose to go to BTW but I was one of the dates that got cancelled due to her hip at the end of the tour run.  I was SO bummed out. 

Also YES no heels, I have flat boots. I thought about that. I have those cross stitch hooker boots she wears all the time and almost thought about wearing them before I realized I'd probably fall over by the end of it. lol.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

I will be in the pit!!! 

YAS!:pawsup:

Are you dressing up??

I have tickets in the pit, but after reading about everyone wanting to line up super early it’s making me nervous. I def can’t leave work early to do that. Will I have a horrible view if I arrive right before the show starts? Am I better off selling my pit tickets for actual seats?

53 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

I have tickets in the pit, but after reading about everyone wanting to line up super early it’s making me nervous. I def can’t leave work early to do that. Will I have a horrible view if I arrive right before the show starts? Am I better off selling my pit tickets for actual seats?

People that assisted to the first show argued that, because the stage is sort of boxy, the best view is in the center, and not in the lateral positions. I had lateral seats, exchanged them for standing arena because of that. I am super nervous about how early the line will start as well. My husband has back problems, and my intention is to make the line really early for the both of us. Which makes me worried, because I realize some people might be against that.

Anyway, yeah I get that your work schedule might not allow you to be there as early as you would like. But the stage is quite big, and I read that some people that were in the further positions inside the standing arena had a great time because they had space for dancing and were not uncomfortable. So, there is a good and a bad about making the line late.

55 minutes ago, C Rose said:

People that assisted to the first show argued that, because the stage is sort of boxy, the best view is in the center, and not in the lateral positions. I had lateral seats, exchanged them for standing arena because of that. I am super nervous about how early the line will start as well. My husband has back problems, and my intention is to make the line really early for the both of us. Which makes me worried, because I realize some people might be against that.

Anyway, yeah I get that your work schedule might not allow you to be there as early as you would like. But the stage is quite big, and I read that some people that were in the further positions inside the standing arena had a great time because they had space for dancing and were not uncomfortable. So, there is a good and a bad about making the line late.

I'm going to just get there when I can. The good thing is, as opposed to her past shows, the entire floor is not standing room only, just the front, so that does help with view a bit.

• YAAAS 1

1 hour ago, sourpunk said:

What time is everyone lining up for the pit?!

It depends. I might go the night before if people start making the line.

• Like 1