💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

We had such a blast. Cried my eyeballs out when she sang TEOG. Ten years ago, I saw Gaga by myself at the BTW Ball. My husband couldnt make it then because he had hurt his back. When that concert took place, and she sang "there aint a reason you and me should be alone" it broke me. Today I got my wish, to hear her sing that song again live, this time with my husband by my side. Im just so happy and emotional right now, I dont know if I'll be able to sleep. Love you monsters!298533248_10159233153028842_181657538563

Edited by C Rose
  • Love 20

CatelynnMarie
3 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Yes at 55k.. her biggest america show ever. She cried at the end because of this.

This!! I got video of it!! 

• YAAAS 1

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Please excuse wind causing the audio not to be the best (I was in section 336 lol) also the absolute feral screaming :laughga: I was going THRU it 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChJ-ZiXgH8v/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thank you for posting this. The stream went out before she did HMH. This just makes me emotional, she's so amazing.

she/her/hers
  • Love 2

CatelynnMarie
10 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Thank you for posting this. The stream went out before she did HMH. This just makes me emotional, she's so amazing.

It’s no problem :hug:I’m going to be uploading the full performance on my instagram later and I’ll post the link here! I feel like there will be better videos up by then, but I’ll still post 

• Love 3

CelineDion

You guys - that was my first Lady Gaga show ever and I don’t know if I will ever be able to enjoy another concert as much as this one. Her vocals, visuals, raw emotion and empathy really just shown through, and I was dancing along to all of it. 

Thanks everyone here for hyping up the show - I’m so glad we all got to share this experience :) :messga:

• Love 3

pachinko
4 hours ago, C Rose said:

We had such a blast. Cried my eyeballs out when she sang TEOG. Ten years ago, I saw Gaga by myself at the BTW Ball. My husband couldnt make it then because he had hurt his back. When that concert took place, and she sang "there aint a reason you and me should be alone" it broke me. Today I got my wish, to hear her sing that song again live, this time with my husband by my side. Im just so happy and emotional right now, I dont know if I'll be able to sleep. Love you monsters!298533248_10159233153028842_181657538563

Amazing! What time did you line up for being this close to stage? We’re you early ga or regular ga? 

HausOfMark

The concert was beyond amazing. I loved it so much. I can’t stop looking at photos and videos with my wife. 

I wish it was longer 😂

-Mark
  • Love 3

Saint Hollywood

The concert was beyond amazing!!! I started crying the second Bad Romance started. It was a childhood dream come true to see Gaga live. :bradley:

I got back to my hotel room right under an hour ago because I was at an afterparty until 4am and then lined up to see Megan Thee Stallion in Central Park. My body is wrecked but I had so much fun. :cryga:

• Love 4

27monster27

I took a video of people singing Bad Romance as they were exiting the arena. I will post eventually once I find out how I'm gonna do it lol.

he/him/his
  • Like 1

B2theRich33
18 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

Did anyone get the Hoodie in an XL? I am GUTTED that I couldnt get one :cryga:

I did! 

• YAAAS 1