💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

Is anyone here going to any afterparty related to the show? I might be going to one with my best friend :legend:

• Like 2

ChrissyBot
14 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Is anyone here going to any afterparty related to the show? I might be going to one with my best friend :legend:

Where would the after party be?

Saint Hollywood
7 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Where would the after party be?

There’s one happening at 3 Dollar Bill in Brooklyn from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m! It’s a bit far from MetLife Stadium, but I’m willing to take the subway there post-show. Here’s the Instagram post from the club itself regarding the event and how to get tickets. Prices are reduced for those who show proof of your Chromatica Ball ticket. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgCvl_Ou3Kl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

There might be other afterparties too, though I’m not aware of any other one currently.

Edited by Saint Hollywood
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

AngelProvocateur

i have the LM EE Pit Package! just got an email saying check in is from 4:30-5:50, is there any reason i should get there earlier than that? will there be a numbered line of us at the VIP booth too or does everyone will the LM package plan on arriving at 4:30?

Chromaticasid96
43 minutes ago, AngelProvocateur said:

i have the LM EE Pit Package! just got an email saying check in is from 4:30-5:50, is there any reason i should get there earlier than that? will there be a numbered line of us at the VIP booth too or does everyone will the LM package plan on arriving at 4:30?

I want to know about this too , I got the same email , so can we just show up at 4:30?

CatelynnMarie

okay it’s fully setting in for me that TCB is literally just about here & i’m NOT OKAY like, :nooo: i truly think this is going to change my life like i just sense this will be the best gaga show i’ve ever attended

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

B2theRich33
7 hours ago, AngelProvocateur said:

Thats so weird, my early entry (vip lounge) says 630 for entry… 

also, I think I’m gonna buy a bunch of water cases to distribute to those in the regular GA line and other lines that form that day! 

Edited by B2theRich33

LateToCult

Flying in to JFK today. I’m taking the AirTrain to Jamaica then the E to Penn Station. That sound right?

Juanlittlem
9 hours ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

I want to know about this too , I got the same email , so can we just show up at 4:30?

They'll start giving out bracelets at 4:30 but people will be in line hours before that, but if you dont want to do that the earliest you should be there is 4:30PM. ( @Chromaticasid96 this is for you too)

@B2theRich33 I guess you have seats right? That's why it might say 6:30PM for you, 'cause those who will be standing will get inside first.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

B2theRich33
16 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

They'll start giving out bracelets at 4:30 but people will be in line hours before that, but if you dont want to do that the earliest you should be there is 4:30PM. ( @Chromaticasid96 this is for you too)

@B2theRich33 I guess you have seats right? That's why it might say 6:30PM for you, 'cause those who will be standing will get inside first.

That’s so lame. Thanks though! It should have been more clear that this isn’t technically “early entry” than. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, KindnessPunk said:

What time is everyone in the pit getting there? Anyone in regular GA? 

Hi! I'll be in the regular GA Pit line. I didn't get the EE Package unfortunately.

KindnessPunk
7 minutes ago, C Rose said:

Hi! I'll be in the regular GA Pit line. I didn't get the EE Package unfortunately.

Yay! The pit is gonna be so much fun regardless!!! What time are you thinking of getting there?

2 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

Yay! The pit is gonna be so much fun regardless!!! What time are you thinking of getting there?

I know it says that we cant start lining up before 2:30pm, but since Im staying in Manhattan, I plan to be near the stadium like by 12. Just in case some sort of line starts to form.

• Like 1