💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh
17 minutes ago, summerboi said:

I'm honestly not too salty about camping being prohibited until 2:30PM, as I nearly forgot that I have a dentist appointment that morning. I've got EE GA, but I just love getting caught up in the hype. Heads up to others coming early from NYC and/or the train: the shuttle to the stadium doesn't run until closer to the show, so prepare to take an Uber/Lyft from Secaucus Junction if you wanna get there early.

FYI for anyone wondering when the train is up -- First train/shuttle directly to the stadium from Secaucus is at 4:53 p.m., last time I checked!

• Like 1

B2theRich33
30 minutes ago, summerboi said:

I'm honestly not too salty about camping being prohibited until 2:30PM, as I nearly forgot that I have a dentist appointment that morning. I've got EE GA, but I just love getting caught up in the hype. Heads up to others coming early from NYC and/or the train: the shuttle to the stadium doesn't run until closer to the show, so prepare to take an Uber/Lyft from Secaucus Junction if you wanna get there early.

Also another friendly advisory to everyone: remember to check out the extended rules for entry/security. The guidelines are a little more intense than most shows, and prohibit things like most non-transparent bags, certain phone charger batteries, and umbrellas (especially in light of the ominous weather lately). Happily, water bottles and food are allowed, so I am excited to not spend big bucks on a sad hotdog after waiting all afternoon. Here's the full guide.

Wait.. no Fanny packs… that’s insane.

HausOfMark

Do we think there will be a merch booth outside so you can buy and throw into your car after?

-Mark

brennan731
2 hours ago, summerboi said:

Also another friendly advisory to everyone: remember to check out the extended rules for entry/security. The guidelines are a little more intense than most shows, and prohibit things like most non-transparent bags, certain phone charger batteries, and umbrellas (especially in light of the ominous weather lately). Happily, water bottles and food are allowed, so I am excited to not spend big bucks on a sad hotdog after waiting all afternoon. Here's the full guide.

Yeah, there seems to be no need to line up super early for GA, the pit is much smaller than even I expected off of the seating maps. 

Btw heading home try to avoid using rideshares, usually have to wait at least an hour, past few times 2 hours just to go back to my place in Jersey City.

CelineDion
5 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Do we think there will be a merch booth outside so you can buy and throw into your car after?

If it’s like the metlife Elton John and Weeknd concerts, then no - the merch is only inside after you scan your tickets unfortunately 

• Like 1

HausOfMark
1 minute ago, CelineDion said:

If it’s like the metlife Elton John and Weeknd concerts, then no - the merch is only inside after you scan your tickets unfortunately 

thanks!

-Mark
  • Love 1

tylertremallose
4 hours ago, Lady K said:

To all in the Pit.

There is no overnight camping!

Also you can begin lining up for pit at 2:30 PM when the parking lot opens for the show.

I'm guessing that means you can't get in until 6:30 when the gates open for the show?

I'm fine with this. Totally wasn't thrilled about getting there super early. I'm still probably not going to be getting there until like 5pm.

i hope its like this for dallas too! 

Chromaticasid96

Hey everyone 

I have little monsters ga pit package for this show , where are we supposed to pick up these ‘will call’ tickets ?

also I am coming from Jersey city alone , would love to line up with anyone there and go together and dance together !

please let me know when we have to start lining up and if anyone wants to go together .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

Hey everyone 

I have little monsters ga pit package for this show , where are we supposed to pick up these ‘will call’ tickets ?

also I am coming from Jersey city alone , would love to line up with anyone there and go together and dance together !

please let me know when we have to start lining up and if anyone wants to go together .

Guests with GA PIT tickets may begin lining up outside the SAP Gate beginning at 2:30PM when the parking lots open for the show.

I have no idea what the SAP gate is but I'm sure I'll find out when I get there!

CelineDion
21 minutes ago, Lady K said:

Guests with GA PIT tickets may begin lining up outside the SAP Gate beginning at 2:30PM when the parking lots open for the show.

I have no idea what the SAP gate is but I'm sure I'll find out when I get there!

The SAP gate is just one entrance of the stadium! They have a bunch of named gates, like one is the Verizon gate. It will be easy to spot, there will be a large SAP logo on that side of the stadium (you may need to walk around the stadium a bit to get there depending on where you come from) 

• Like 1

sourpunk
4 hours ago, Lady K said:

Don’t forget you have to pick up your ticket from Will Call outside of the MetLife gate first!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sourpunk said:

Don’t forget you have to pick up your ticket from Will Call outside of the MetLife gate first!

ah crap. thanks!

Chromaticasid96

Hey fellow monsters!

anyone else going alone ? I am in the pit with the little monsters GA Pit package , what does that package include ? Anything special ? Does that mean early entry ? Also does anyone want to line up together ? 

• Like 1

summerboi

Obnoxiously, it looks like the Metlife Gate and the SAP Gate are on opposite sides of the stadium, with many transportation options (train and rideshare) closer to SAP. Gonna be getting our steps in before standing all night. :gaycat:

Metlife has a map of all the parking lots and gates, and from snooping on Google, it looks like the gates are very obviously labeled.

2 hours ago, Chromaticasid96 said:

Hey fellow monsters!

anyone else going alone ? I am in the pit with the little monsters GA Pit package , what does that package include ? Anything special ? Does that mean early entry ? Also does anyone want to line up together ? 

That's an Early Entry ticket, which means you get to go on a special line for priority entrance before everyone else. There's also an exclusive merch package, which EU dates revealed to be

Spoiler

a bag, towel, pins, and possibly a lollipop

, though I saw in the DC thread that some people may be getting their items shipped instead of picking it up at the show?