💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

What can you guys say bout the remixes? :woot::ohwell:

I hate Telephone...

I heard it was really for Britney. Telephone was written for Britney but she turned it down.. :duhga: not so sure tho. I just remembered reading it on an article once. :derpga:

is it true that bloody mary should have been in the fame monster?

Really?? Bloody Mary was another epic song! Once I listened, I can't get enough. :heart:

Kermit the frog

It was just a rumour, Gaga made Bloody Mary in 2010, it started with DJWS beat.

Her song "Telephone" was originally written for Britney Spears's sixth album Circus. However, after it failed to make the album's final track listing, Gaga recorded the song as a collaboration with 'Beyonce Knowles' for her second album, The Fame Monster.

-- from IMDB. :kisses:

n0ne

I still a little shocked/disappointed Bad Romance never went #1 in the US and wasn't nominated for Record of the Year and Song of the Year at the Grammys.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

GreenEyes

i adored this album so much. so happy i could die is so underrated too! hardly anyone i speak to has heard of it but it's brilliant. i wish gaga's voice wasn't so edited on it though, but i guess you hear more of her natural talent in songs like speechless

I know right? I really love the live version of so happy i could die, its one of her prettiest songs imo.

And i heard there was a "Bloody Mary TFM version" I wonder what it would sound like?

Hexxx

i completely love the album. the songs had monster beats. i love them all except for teeth. i love the background vocals but i just couldn't get into it.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

GagaSkeletonWay

Hey, can someone help me? I always wondered about which songs exactly she was talking about in this interview:

I've encountered several monsters, each represented by a different song on the new record: my 'Fear of Sex Monster,' my 'Fear of Alcohol Monster,' my 'Fear of Love Monster,' my 'Fear of Death Monster,' my 'Fear of Loneliness Monster,' etc."

Like what is the song about the Alcohol Monster, which is the one about the Love Monster, etc? I assume Speechless is the one about death.

The fear about Love Monster I think it's Bad Romance but I'm not sure

I don't really know it but I heard that there's a TFM demo of Bloody Mary so I think it could be true

alposnacks

On the 'touch yourself' lyrics, I've always been a bit clocked about those. On the surface, I thought it was just a very bold s-xual statement. But then, after deciphering it like you, I always felt of them as a sort of metaphor for her accepting the 'happy place' you described that is reached in a drunken, inebriated state. Like, I've always seen it as a self-aware lyric; the act of touching yourself is voluntary, as is entering the 'happy place', even when she knows she shouldn't. It's an unhealthy escape.

I see it in the same way. Touching yourself can refer to, in this case, masturbation, doing d--gs (injecting yourself with heroin would qualify as "touching", "i am as vein as I allow, i touch myself 'til I'm on track is a d--g reference) and putting on makeup (being vain, "i am as vain as I allow). Each way is an escape from life.

Edited by alposnacks

SAM THE MONSTER

THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN AN EP I WOULD LOVE IF IT WAS AN ALBUM WITH A TRACKLISTING LIKE THISTracklisting

1-Bad Romance

2-Alejandro

3-Monster

4-Speechless

5-Dance In The Dark

6-Telephone (feat. Beyonce)

7-So Happy I Could Die

8-Teeth

9-Fashion

10-No Way

11-Then You'd Love Me (Earthqauke)

12-Glitter N Grease

single's: 1-Bad Romance 2-Telephone 3-Alejandro 4-Dance In The Dark 5-Monster 6-Then You'd Love Me (Earthqauke)

this ep album could have been hugger than it already was full of fresh hits n fierce n breaking vocals :Gaga: imagine a music video for monster n dance in the dark :flutter: dream come true :) owell :ohwell:

n0ne

THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD IT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN AN EP I WOULD LOVE IF IT WAS AN ALBUM WITH A TRACKLISTING LIKE THISTracklisting

1-Bad Romance

2-Alejandro

3-Monster

4-Speechless

5-Dance In The Dark

7-So Happy I Could Die

8-Teeth

9-Fashion

10-No Way

12-Glitter N Grease

single's: 1-Bad Romance 2-Telephone 3-Alejandro 4-Dance In The Dark 5-Glitter N Grease 6-So Happy I Could Die

this ep album could have been hugger than it already was full of fresh hits n fierce n breaking vocals :Gaga: imagine a music video for monster n dance in the dark :flutter: dream come true :) owell :ohwell:

fixed :ohwell:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Rollercoaster

1-Bad Romance

2-Alejandro

3-Monster

4-Speechless

5-Dance In The Dark

7-So Happy I Could Die

8-Teeth

9-Fashion

10-No Way

12-Glitter N Grease

single's: 1-Bad Romance 2-Telephone 3-Alejandro 4-Dance In The Dark 5-Monster 6-Then You'd Love Me (Earthqauke)

No Way wouldn't really fit the sound, it'd slow it down WAYYY too much, plus the lyrics suck "I made for favourite dinner" or whatever it is is ridiculous. Glitter and Grease has the problem that it doesn't fit thematically at all, it's too... light... for TFM. It'd be like putting "Eh Eh" on there.

Tracklist should've looked like this:

01. Bad Romance

02. Alejandro

03. Monster

04. Telephone (Feat Beyonce)

05. Speechless

06. Dance in the dark

07. So Happy I Could Die

08. Teeth

09. Rock Show

10. Earthquake (Then you'd love me)

11. Honest Eyes (Fooled me again)

That's long enough and we'd get 3 amazing extra songs (hopefully replacing the suckier TF tracks) for TMB!

Singles:

01. Bad Romance

02. Telephone (Feat. Beyonce)

03. Dance in the Dark

04. Monster

05. Earthquake (Then You'd love me)

Edited by Rollercoaster

Hexxx

The best dance album i ever heard. she better try and out do this one

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Rollercoaster

With her writing improvement she's shown through BTW's complexity and the more recent genius lyrics she put into "Princess Die" I think we'd be in for a treat if she lightened up on the depression and brought in her killer trademark hooks and sounds. Think about it, the soundclashes would be incredible.

01. Bad Romance/Scheiße

02. Paparazzi/Bloody Mary

03. Heavy Metal Lover/So Happy I could die

04. Living on the radio/Princess Die

05. Dance in the dark/Fashion of his love

06. Government Hooker/Teeth

07. Born This Way/Just Dance

08. Black Jesus/Monster

09. Telephone/Judas

10. Hair/I like it rough

Just... those sound clashes I cannot even imagine their greatness. Crazeh.

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNhlwMKejyg

Heart attack and actually, if you clean it up and make it one song, it's amazing.

Listen i the chorus for "You and me could write a Judas, baby" haha

Edited by Rollercoaster