💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

:noparty: :cry: :eww::ohno:

This is her only song i think is boring. Well.. there's only two others, Fashion of his love and..... Dance In The Dark :lolgaga:

Purpleteardr0ps

Yeah, it's also an awesome song. ^-^

How about your favorite music video?

My top 5 songs and videos:

Songs

1. You And I

2. So Happy I Could Die

3. Monster

4. Paparazzi

5. Dance In The Dark

Music Videos

1. Judas

2. Paparazzi

3. You And I

4. Marry The Night

5. Telephone

I would say my favorite music videos are:

Judas

Bad Romance

MTN

Paparazzi

You and I

I read somewhere that the song was about her comparing drunkenness with being in love with someone who doesn't love you back (in this case, a woman).

When she's out hanging with this gurl everything is fun and great but then she goes home and realizes they're just friends so she touches herself sadly and it's like when you're drunk you're having a good time, but when that glass is empty and you wake up with a hangover you're like "ugh **** my life".

I know it's reaching but still.

SHICD is the first song I ever stanned for. :flutter:

iAmGermanotta

This song is the Reason I am still alive. Honestly. :legend:

Glad you're still alive ^-^

htrllllsem

Glad you're still alive ^-^

Thank you so much, means alot, to be honest. :hug:

Miel

While I think TFM is a great album as a whole, I think SHICD was one fo the few songs on there that was breathtaking, imo. It didn't have a huge build-up to an epic segment, nor was it completely slow, it was just this mellow... thing, the whole time. That, along with the lyrics, blew me away.

I read somewhere that the song was about her comparing drunkenness with being in love with someone who doesn't love you back (in this case, a woman).

When she's out hanging with this gurl everything is fun and great but then she goes home and realizes they're just friends so she touches herself sadly and it's like when you're drunk you're having a good time, but when that glass is empty and you wake up with a hangover you're like "ugh **** my life".

Huh, that's actually pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if that was the subject. Does SHICD have a blatant subject? I know she's stated a few times about it being about the dangers of inebriation, but anything else?

3 points in and ready for more

LittleDudeNT5

This is also one of my favorite Gaga songs. Definitely in the Top 10. Absolutely LOVE it.

LittleDudeNT5

While I think TFM is a great album as a whole, I think SHICD was one fo the few songs on there that was breathtaking, imo. It didn't have a huge build-up to an epic segment, nor was it completely slow, it was just this mellow... thing, the whole time. That, along with the lyrics, blew me away.

Huh, that's actually pretty cool. I wouldn't mind if that was the subject. Does SHICD have a blatant subject? I know she's stated a few times about it being about the dangers of inebriation, but anything else?

What does inebriation mean?

I think she stated about it being the fear of d--gs & alcohol. Kind of about going to that "happy" place you go when you're under the influence. I also take it as going to alcohol or d--gs to escape reality and doing so gives you a false sense of "happiness". Also, maybe that dangerous place you go where you're kind of close to death when you're under d--gs or alcohol maybe? But feeling it in a good way because you're under the influence? I only think of it that way when I'm trying to decipher the "so happy I could die" part.

I'm not sure how it fits into the song, but I love the "touch myself" section of the lyrics. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be about masturbation but I think it is. It's kind of delving into self-love and succumbing to s-xual desires. Maybe when you don't want to?

Also, I think the second verse, when she talks about "touch myself" she's talking about vanity. She talks about glossing her eyes and doing her hair. Maybe being over-obsessive or vain or insecure.

I think the things in the verses might be what brings her to the "happy place" while under the influence of d--gs.

Idk, I really like to try and decipher the song. It's just so beautiful to me. One of her best. And actually kind of one of her saddest too, tbh.

iAmGermanotta

Thank you so much, means alot, to be honest. :hug:

You're welcome :hug: Remember that you're a God damn superstar! Stay strong and never give up on life, you little monster.

KillerQueen

I like that, even if it's not true.

This song is dear to my heart.

I love every single song from TFM and i'd like to see videos for all of them. I just didn't like it on monster ball cuz i can't see logic in partying and drinking and that beautiful white crystal dress. It just didn't match for me :shrug: