💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Tommymonster44

I just cannot fathom why people actually think TFM is better than BTW.

Born This Way was so much more intricate and the beats were very versatile. Marry The Night is amazing (chorus lyrics+ outro), TEOG (sax solo), Judas (biblical lyrical terminology with sledgehammering beats), Bloody Mary (Amazing lyrics), scheiße (popdat*** :hor: ), Hair (amazing live), You and I (amazing vocals+sounds like a classic), HML, Govt Hooker, Americano. Just so amazing!

It's so much better than: dat boii iz a monsturr mumummumonsterr he ate maii <3 :cry: and ken kall all u want and yer not gunna reach my teliephone eh ehehehehehehehee + ale ale jandrooo fernandoo robertooooh *anything that rhymes with alejandro*

I'm not saying TFM is bad because it is VERY good but compared to BTW it's crap.

This. Thank you!

Born this way is a lot more mature and more advanced than the fame monster. The reason why a lot of people didn't like it that much is because a huge portion of lady gaga fans like to pretend they are all forward thinkers and completely innovative, but at the end of the day they just listen to the same top 40 radio that every other person does. A lot of born this way isn't built for top 40 radio. That's my take, at least.

I also truly and genuinely believe that each born this way video is better than the bad romance video. She's made a huge step up in cinematography.

This thread is a mess and I don't know why would someone open a thread when they just want to impose their opinion.

Ikr. U'd swear this was a forum or something. :nails:

heavymlover

I like BTW's music better, but the videos were much more ambitious in TFM era. I love her entire career though.

And don't you think it's sad to say her peak was with the FM? I mean, she has a 4 year career :toofunny:

Tbh, the only good things that came out of the Fame Monster in my opinion were the Bad Romance video and Dance in the Dark. :nails:

lloove009

Her best era in my opinion,hopefully the next one will be better than all of her previous eras put together

I wish it would've gotten better treatment! She performed all of TFM on television at some point except for this.

Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro - singles

Dance in the Dark - Brit Awards

Monster - Oprah

Teeth - Today show

I guess the living dress makes up for it :ohwell:

YCHofficial

I wish it would've gotten better treatment! She performed all of TFM on television at some point except for this.

Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro - singles

Dance in the Dark - Brit Awards

Monster - Oprah

Teeth - Today show

I guess the living dress makes up for it :ohwell:

only if you not count the HBO Special :duhga:

ZAIJHNZJEN

Love it. I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that she never came to my country while on The Monster Ball, which means I'll never see her performing it.

only if you not count the HBO Special :duhga:

Lol I don't count it since it was The Monster Ball and she performed most of her songs.

HausOfAntonio

Appreciated. Love this song, but not my fave from TFM. Bad Romance, Alejandro, DITD, Teeth are better, tbh.

HausOfGaga

I love it! Whenever I listen to it I dance naked in my garden watering the flowers.

That must be....interesting to watch... :dies:

This song is flawless and the performance in the monster ball with dat dress is flawless... :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga: