💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster to me is one of my all time favourite albums and is easily Gaga's best album. It was the perfect mix of mainstream pop and Lady Gaga's edgyness. I love The Fame and Born This Way but I don't think either had the perfect mix. The production is flawless, her voice is centre yet she doesn't have to scream or resort to ridiculous levels of autotune. The lyrics are strong and can be related to different situations. The Fame Monster is the perfect example of pop perfection. Hearing every song at the Monster Ball was perfect and the entire era was amazing. Telephone and Bad Romance are 2 of her best videos (Alejandro was :eww: though) and this era was just great overall.

Edited by lilmonstar

I wish The Fame Monster had two or three more songs for the world to really consider it a stand alone album, rather than just an EP. I think it contains her best work in such a diverse way. Seeing how many songs she's released from Born This Way makes you wonder why she just didn't release them all as singles. All of them would have made amaaaazing videos.

And So Happy I Could Die is underrated for the genius that it is.

I think there's no album like this.

8 MASSIVE HITS.

Really, and most of them by REDONE AND GAGA (THE PERFECT COMBO)

I love 'em ALL

They're SO GREAT.......... I WON'T GET TIRED OF THIS F***ING AMAZING ALBUM!

P.S.: AS Dominic said, SO HAPPY I COULD DIE IS SO GREAT

MonsterMarty

I love GaGa. I love The Fame. I love Born This Way. But The Fame Monster is the best album I've heard in years. Imagine if it had of been a 12 track album... 4 more tracks of OMFGTHISISAMAZINGMYMINDIS****INGBLOWN!

This should have been promoted as the album of the decade and not as a re-release of another album. It would have sold +20.000.000 :legend:

being delusional here :troll:

but it's ok :D

HausOfJudas

tbh, I really only listen to half the tracks on the album. Like Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, So Happy I Could Die, and Teeth. The rest is just like... I don't really care for them. :shrug:

romonster

I love TFM so much! It's perfect, Bad Romance and Dance In The Dark are GOD. I agree that Speechless Live >>>>>> Album Version.

This album is :o .

My favourites are Bad Romance, Alejandro, Dance in the Dark, So Happy I Could Die & Teeth.

The other songs are still really really really good, but my favourites feel special to me.

Potato Head

It is a classic to me tbh.

Alejandro and Bad Romance are her best songs. :legend:

Thank you. YES + dance in the dark lol

at first I only liked Bad Romance and Telephone, but then Alejandro grew on me, and then Monster, and then Dance in the Dark, and then Speechless, and then So Happy I Could Die, and then Teeth. So basically I love every song now haha. This album is very interesting. I mean she wrote it in a year, maybe even less assuming it was released within a year since The Fame. However, this must be one of her most brilliant albums. I mean each of her albums are brilliant, and I do love Born This Way album the best. However, this album has some of her strongest singles and the theme behind the album is so well developed and her classical "Monster" sound, style, and image was so well established and I find it interesting that it was originally meant to be an extended play and she chose to make this a full on album. Quite frankly I thought it was brilliant that she made an album with only 8 songs, I hate it when artists put filler songs into their album. But I definitely don't think any song on Born This Way, even the extended version, is a filler. The album is brilliant and I love every song on the album. However, as far as The Fame Monster goes, this album should have won the Grammy for Album of the Year. I was so disappointed when Arcade Fire won.