💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Monster Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

I think that born this way isn´t gagas best, as she promised... The fame monster is the best for me so far :) It has only 8 songs, but all of them are incredibly great... it was based on quality and btw is based on quantity, but it´s still good one :) and I´m dissapointed that monster wasn´t a single :(

I miss the FM era, was much better than now... :(

Those 8 songs are WONDERS! Those songs have a personality, an identity, a SOUL! This is my favourite album so far from Gaga. I prefere 8 wonderful tracks like these than 15 merely good ones! DITD is SICK <3

Darcklighter22

Will become classic in 10 years. I´m pretty sure about it :legend:

this! :legend:

Dance in the dark will always be the song i wake up to every morning. Slayed me when i saw her perform it live.

Guest Jamarious

I always wanted Monster to be a single :P

omg me too you have no clue, still not happy about it. even if she doesnt do some songs as SINGLES i wish she would do video's for them.

PeterTheMonster

It's such a powerful album. It includes her most powerful released ballad so far, and it has legendary tracks such as "Bad Romance", "Telephone" and "Dance In The Dark". It won the Grammy award for Best Pop Vocal Album, and its lead single won Grammy awards for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance and Best Short From Music Video. It's pure art, and it's just musically perfect.

My only regret with this album. I just wish it was less produced, then the album would be 100% perfect.

This. I absolutely adore the Alejandro/Bad Romance demos.

fancy pants

This is one of the only albums I have ever heard in my entire life where I would be totally cool with the artist releasing each song as a single+video. And I'd buy them all.

I read somewhere that Lady Gaga admitted that she can't listen to Telephone like she can't stand it. I think it was from some interview where they had asked which of her songs she didn't like.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I waited and waited for Dance In The Dark to be a single. I craved that video Then my dreams were crushed. </3

This is one of the only albums I have ever heard in my entire life where I would be totally cool with the artist releasing each song as a single+video. And I'd buy them all.

I agree 100% !