💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What the "Born Brave" Bus/Tailgate will look like!

Lum

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they painted over it :laughga:

Just looked at the photo of the new bus again and thought the same omg :toofunny:

marrytheknight2012

I'm slightly worried that people will use this just to do something connected to Gaga rather than just use it for people who really need the help.

I'm slightly worried that people will use this just to do something connected to Gaga rather than just use it for people who really need the help.

That's more then likely :noparty:

marrytheknight2012

That's more then likely :noparty:

Than this is just a big waste of donated money for people to feed their fan obsession...tbh. But if it helps just one person, its really worth it. But slightly annoying and the donations will run out if it turns out to be what I'm worried/ half sure it will be

Questions:

-How will people see this if they're in the GA line? GA people will have enough problems trying to get their tickets

-Where will the fit in NY?

Other than that, it's a good idea and looks cool. I just hope it's not turned into more of a become friends with gagas friends to get backstage kinda thing instead of its intended purpose.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Than this is just a big waste of donated money for people to feed their fan obsession...tbh. But if it helps just one person, its really worth it. But slightly annoying and the donations will run out if it turns out to be what I'm worried/ half sure it will be

Well, hopefully Gaga won't exactly be on the bus when sessions are going on.. Hopefully it'll just be one-on-one with trained people who help in situations like this.. Gaga's appreance would be pretty kool after time if the person is, well, say, really "down in the dumps"..

WarriorPrince

Everyone on tumblr is making fun of it for looking gay.

I love it tbh. Idk how it will work but the idea and concept of it is great. :flutter:

Archived