Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica songs you're most excited to hear live?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SevenWonder

Alice and Replay are my favs on the album, but I can't wait for Sine From Above. Plus, and don't drag me, there's no Elton - who I LOVE. But he just doesn't work on the song for me. 

Blackout19

Rain On Me

Freeeeeeee Woooooooman

Plastic Doll

Sour Candy

1000 Doves 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Rafau

I'm waiting for all of them but especially for Alice, Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Replay and Enigma

I'm not having fun tonight

TheSlash

Imagine the party that will go on when Replay's playing :giveup: . And I hope everyone will just go crazy when the outro of SFA hits :firega: .

On a side note: I will transcend onto another plane of existence if she includes the DoC remixes of these songs :nooo: 

Ew, David!

Mother of Puppies

Alice

free woman

enigma

Replay!! 

ROM

sour Candy 

stupid love

1000 doves piano version

aaaaand 

BABYLON :giveup:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Debithius

Shooketh that almost no one mentiones Sine From Above. That was literally meant for a stadium.

Noir

Replay and Alice - I've turned to them when my depression is really bad and it helps the waves of sadness feel less intense. I love them. 

Babylon too but because it's so euphoric, hope she closes with this. 

Pop Music

Plastic Doll 

I need to hear it as loud as possible 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Pop Music
18 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

FREE WOMAN!!! They way I’m going to levitate when she performs this song!! And Plastic Doll, so excited for the ending of the bridge where she goes: “What is this sagaaaa???” And the entire stadium will go: “OH!”

Am-I-E-I-E-I-E 

Lets Go Dancing GIF by Big Brother

exactly this

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Stupid Oreo
22 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Replay by far. It’s my #1 since first listen and has just gotten better and better. The beat drop is SO heavy and sounds amazing. I’ve played it on my speaker in the shower and literally broke the shower rod bc I bopped so hard 

LIKE SAME I SLIPPED IN THE BATHROOM THE OTHER DAY CAUSE I PRETENDED TO BE AT THE CHROMATICA BALL AND I STARTED JUMPING😭

Fresco

I really want to see replay choreographed.  Alice and enigma and rain on me tied for 2nd. I kinda want the entire album start to finish with all the orchestral parts included. (unless there is a storyline different) This concert was supposed to be all planned 2 years ago. I assume it's already fully planned and mostly prepped already.

Archived