đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Unseen" Footage of Lady Gaga at a Record Shop in London?

KR1994

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

I love her voice in both I those videos. That's what got me so interested. She was so strange and I thought she was so cool. Like how she talked and would bobble her head a bit. I don't really remember there being a point when she stopped doing that. It was like after awhile I stopped paying attention to her movement and actions and started listening to what she was saying-instead of how she said it. You know what I mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UYMzIB6lLi0

This was uploaded yesterday also!

I love this. I love how she states that even with pop music, there is an intelligence behind the music, and also associates the image with the song. I really think she has succeeded in that area, because there is not one person out there who listens to a Lady Gaga song and doesnt have a fashionable image of her in mind at the same time.

Darcklighter22

I wish she was still like this :(

same well with out starting a huge debate she had that mysterious cunning edgy educated on art and pop culture vibe which mainly drew me in as a fan summer of 08 I feel in a sense with BTW she fell into a predictable and marketable way or approach with the era, but I feel she'l be this intriguing again with ARTPOP...here's hoping at least lol, will love her regardless but knowing that to the core this is the kind of girl she is makes you love her eve more :flutter:

Alcina Dimitrescu

Tommy?

OMG VIGILANT CITIZIEN WAS RIGHT ABOUT BAD ROMANCE!!!!!!!

:derpga: Just kidding, but i kinda find it amusing. The video was cute but you can really see she has matured

misanthrope

Are you saying she's fake now?

Sometimes she can be. She just seemed more natural, a little less contrived. I'm not like dissing her because obviously i'm obsessed. But shes a worldwide superstar now, shes not as relatable as she is here lol

Archived