💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Unseen" Footage of Lady Gaga at a Record Shop in London?

KR1994

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg I kind of miss this Gaga in a weird sort of way because I would miss the current Gaga if she went back to this.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Omg I kind of miss this Gaga in a weird sort of way because I would miss the current Gaga if she went back to this.

It's a never ending game to missing something lol, I perfer her older stuff with a large splash of TFM.. People are probably going to judge me on this, which I can care less, but I wish she would make more songs like Teeth :crazy:

AyaKara

I love it! This is like that rare video where she's in a museum discussing art during TF era & what she says is similar to her TFM/ BTW trains of thought. :flutter:

yourfaves

I love it! This is like that rare video where she's in a museum discussing art during TF era & what she says is similar to her TFM/ BTW trains of thought. :flutter:

Link to this?! I would love to see Gaga discuss art.

Michelle

. I love that video!
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before, but I'm not positive. I got deja vu watching it the entire time.

Great video nonetheless. :flutter:

Archived