Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Heavy Metal Lover at the Chromatica Ball

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Do you think Heavy Metal Lover will be performed at the Chromatica Ball? Just like Scheiße and Bloody Mary were performed at Enigma and the JWT?

Gaga and her team know that Heavy Metal Lover is another fan favorite (next to Scheiße and Bloody Mary) on Born This Way and the song would imo also fit sonically.

Would you be here for it and do you think it will be performed? :) 

I want her to perform as it would fit in perfectly with the show, however i'm not sure she will include it in the setlist.

I'm not fussed about the hits on this tour, more deep cuts please Gaga!

Starmie25

Nope. It'll be ARTPOP's turn to recieve the deep cut special... maybe 🤡

Head Empty

Part of my would love it (it's in my top 3 Gaga songs) but at the same time: it's a difficult song to do justice in a live setting. The vocals are too electronic for Gaga to properly sing. During BTWB, her mic feed always got drowned out in the harmonies.

Jeroen Bloeming

Since Chromatica came out. I've had a feeling this song was going to come back for this tour. Same for Venus

Anderson123

I hope so, I’d love to see it being added back along with Scheiße and Government Hooker. I kind of have the feeling she’s gonna give ARTPOP some attention based on that petition from last year though. 

One of the good things about Chromatica is that it doesn’t have long songs so more chances of adding several fan favorites and hits. 

Alfonso

I kinda hope she includes more ARTPOP songs this time (Venus and Applause should be a must; DWUW would be a dream).. BTW has been performed a lot (enigma had that and the Fame songs). However, I really hope she performs MTN (it's a gaga/stadium anthem she has paid dust) and Bloody Mary again (I know BM was included in the JWT but it's one of my favorite songs) 

Alfonso
35 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I hope so, I’d love to see it being added back along with Scheiße and Government Hooker. I kind of have the feeling she’s gonna give ARTPOP some attention based on that petition from last year though. 

One of the good things about Chromatica is that it doesn’t have long songs so more chances of adding several fan favorites and hits. 

I'm really hoping we get a setlist of at least 25 songs (which can be possible given the duration of the songs); do we guys think she's performing the whole album? I see Sour Candy being an interlude and I guess she could use other songs as interludes as well; but I really hope we get the chromatica interludes so who knows

29 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

I kinda hope she includes more ARTPOP songs this time (Venus and Applause should be a must; DWUW would be a dream).. BTW has been performed a lot (enigma had that and the Fame songs). However, I really hope she performs MTN (it's a gaga/stadium anthem she has paid dust) and Bloody Mary again (I know BM was included in the JWT but it's one of my favorite songs) 

YES please! Even though I prepared myself to never hear DWUW live again.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

And I obviously hope that she'll perform Heavy Metal Lover :staymad:
Idc if the BTW sounds got a lot of attention already, but I'd literally sell my soul to visit the BTW Ball again.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Awakened M

The only answer is yes.:ally:

It still needs a music video!:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived